Edit Profile

laderer5

Wii > Xbox360 +PS3
Feb 20, 2007
Buffalo NY
Wii Online Code
6636-1630-0874-1365
Hey ive been here a while and decided to change my account up a bit :) :wink: .

How do i add an animation in my signature? (Example)(Like 2 stick peopel fighting)

Thx for the help .

it has to be a .gif that fits withen the forums sig limits which are 450pixles wide by 140 pixles high

You could create one using a stick pivot or maybe ask someone to create one for you.

But yes, once it is created, save as a .gif and make the size fits the regulations and just add it on.

how do you add it? just go into your sig and paste what or is it a diffrent section?

Sry ive never done this before.:lol:

you gotta host it on a image hosting website and then in your sig you put it into the image code which is
with the URL to the image between them

laderer5 said:
how do you add it? just go into your sig and paste what or is it a diffrent section?

Sry ive never done this before.:lol:

Once you have made one, go to Photobucket and sign up.

Then click upload in your album and select the image.

Once it is uploaded copy the

You'd have to upload the file to imageshack.us then copy the link to the picture and when you paste it in the signature box, wrap image tags around it -

[IMG.][/IMG.]

Remove the white dots though.

FR. said:
You'd have to upload the file to imageshack.us then copy the link to the picture and when you paste it in the signature box, wrap image tags around it -

[IMG.][/IMG.]

Remove the white dots though.

Anything > imageshack.

If I find you used imageshack I will find you.

You have been warned:lol:

Seriously tho, use photobucket, it is quicker and it makes an album of all your uplaods and is easy to use.

k got it thx to all who helped.:smilewinkgrin:

Cpt.McCloud said:
Anything > imageshack.

If I find you used imageshack I will find you.

You have been warned:lol:

Seriously tho, use photobucket, it is quicker and it makes an album of all your uplaods and is easy to use.

I use a Mac so imageshack is much easier for me. Besdies, you need an account for photobucket. imageshack is more convenient.

k i used photobucket and i got it working:smilewinkgrin: thx all!

FR. said:
I use a Mac so imageshack is much easier for me. Besdies, you need an account for photobucket. imageshack is more convenient.

Remember password for it.

Signing up takes under one minute.

Photobucket > Imageshack:lol:

yes dude its the same as mine and just to make u happy i used PhotoBucket:lol:

you guys really need to help me,:scared: wii chat isnt letting me add a profile picture iv'e tried adding picture of a metroid and if tried using the website name option, or importing it from my computer it would say 'image upload fialed' please tell me what im doing wrong

Back