ESRB Mature Ratings

wolf231 said:
So if they don't mind mature games, then why can't ppl in SSBB have real guns (Aka. Snake)
They said he could use explosives, which in real life, are far more deadly and distructive than a hand gun.

I think it's great Nintendo is finally letting some mature games on board. Any game that's out for any console or the PC should be available for Wii because it's got a great control scheme, which allows you to do a bunch of actions with simple movements of the wiimote/nunchuk.

But snakes hand gun is his main weapon, in the games you always start off with a hand gun for snake.

they probably won't have all of those games on wii, and nintendo has always let m games

one reason is because of the crappy graphics on wii

Hey hey hey... wait a second, in there, it almost say that they want MORE M-Rating games like Grand Theft Auto, so hy do you say this?

pizzaluvr said:
they probably won't have all of those games on wii, and nintendo has always let m games

one reason is because of the crappy graphics on wii
That doesn't really make sense because if that were true, the PS2 would have like no M rated games, which wasn't the case. M rated games haven't been on Nintendo consoles a lot because Nintendo has tried to keep it's game library for the most part "family friendly." Now, however, they realize that little kids will have their games checked and bought by their parents and gamers that are more mature will buy the mature rated games.

PizzaLuvr: Have you looked at the screenshots for Red Steel lately? Yeah, I wouldn't call that crappy graphics...

Thats Great!! because of what i can see what made PS2 and Xbox so great, it was the freedom in games they had alot of Mature games and no one cared about it so with lots of Mature games for the Wii Nintendo will make more money and with more money will come more games and more gams will come MORE FUN!!

Halo....Wii edition
:lol:

but this makes it more interesting
Nintendo will actually stand a chance in the M game department now
=P

Back