Everybody tell me their RPG name

when i click on "manage sent invites" in my clan menu, i get this:
Code:
Warning: implode(): Bad arguments. in /clancp.php on line 1360
                                            There seems to have been a problem with the Nintendo Wii Forum database.
                Please try again by clicking the [URL="http://www.wiichat.com/clancp.php?do=manageinvite#"]Refresh[/URL] button in your web browser.
             An E-Mail has been dispatched to our [EMAIL="[email protected]"]Technical Staff[/EMAIL], whom you can also contact if the problem persists.
             We apologise for any inconvenience.

also check out my new clan: The Hell Raisers. i just got finished making a clan sig thingy too
Hell-Raiser.jpg

no, its free but i think it should cost a load of money. that way we dont get a shitload of clans that dont do anything

i dont think it will matter how many clans there are, because in the end there will be just a few good ones that everyone will want to get into, so the people that want to be in that clan will work for it until they are accepted...

*My stats update like every hour ... is it the same for every one else? that seems a little slow...

PLz enter to the first clan, its name is Wii Warriors and was the first!!.. then some one copied it.... plz be on my clan!

does anyone here have an orc RPG character? all i see are humans. we need someone to be on the evil side

Im currently the best, lol. 123 fights, 122 wins, 1 loss. WOOT. I own all, bow to my greatnessecity..tee..e.

my first character was an orc, but i reset it.

Just keep trading places with wiiener from 1st to 2nd to 1st to 2nd

Back