Everyone enjoying WiiChat now?

And also it's allot better compared to all the other wii forum sites. Other sites doesn't have much members and good threads and stuff...

I know, I noticed the site wiiloaded, not very active. I mean, at first i saw this site and was like "meh" but once I signed up, and logged in at peak hours, I noticed I was going to be here for a while.

I joined this site yesterday and unlike many other Wii forums I've been to, there's actually people in the forum, making posts... :shocked: If I go away for a while and then come back, lots of new posts has been added. It's nothing like the poor Swedish Wii forums I've been to.

Since i0n has returned the forums have begun to pick up again. Also we should expect to see more members joining Wii Chat come this holiday season.

yes you are correct, because alot of people who couldnt get their hands on a wii last year will surely get 1 this year, and they will look for things about their wii on google and they will come across this site, i know that because thats how i found it

clans are different clubs that kinda battle each other
and theres lots of members in each clan :yesnod:

i wish we still had them though

zapasant93 said:
yes you are correct, because alot of people who couldnt get their hands on a wii last year will surely get 1 this year, and they will look for things about their wii on google and they will come across this site, i know that because thats how i found it

same as me !
Yeah think ill be here a while , dont really know what other forums are like but u guys here seem pretty cool .
Its just dumbass luigi that worries me ....did u know......he eats people .......he might eat you!!

Kiwi said:
It's alright...

I got you to post in a thread, my thread :D (Sorry inside joke)

Anyways, I am glad others are enjoying WiiChat's atmosphere, its good to see.

Yeah, I am definitely looking forward to some changes. The site also feels a lot smoother now as well. Overall, it is great. :)

Back