WiiChat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Leve you had a good idea on a WiiChat gettogether.
We could pick a spot in the Middle of the World and all meet.

Or we could each go separately and make mini documentaries on our travels and share them on here :lol:

CantGetAWii said:
Leve you had a good idea on a WiiChat gettogether.
We could pick a spot in the Middle of the World and all meet.

Or we could each go separately and make mini documentaries on our travels and share them on here :lol:
If only it were so simple. :)

I suggest the Bermuda Triangle.. However, we could always change it if it doesn't suit others..

i really enjoy this site as well, actually its the first forum i've ever been a part of. I know im still a rook but i dont plan on leaving anytime soon. I love how everyone can have their say, for solid news and updates, and for fun. The mods are great and have great sense of humour, as does most everyone i've met on here. hip hip hurray for wii chat anyone?

Syntax said:
I suggest the Bermuda Triangle.. However, we could always change it if it doesn't suit others..
I suggest we all get on planes and land onto a huge ship in the center of the Bermuda Triangle. Thoughts?

I'm bringing my rubber ducky.. Yes I have a rubber ducky...Who doesn't?

Back on topic..

I believe the future of WiiChat seems to be promising in a sense that we have seen old members returning. Also there have been quite a few members around these parts due to the closing of the N Sider forums.

Agreed.
New members are shaping up nicely here. I love our vibe.
Stellar community!

More Wii games in 08 shall bring more Wii owners old/new to come to these parts.
Can't wait!

ssbb_lover said:
I suggest we all get on planes and land onto a huge ship in the center of the Bermuda Triangle. Thoughts?

Tyler, when we are old enough (and you wouldn't be classified peado') we will have to meet sometime:lol:

This is going off topic (points and boo's at Syntax)

I suggest we meet at Troy, Ohio.

No particular reason, it just seems like a nice place to have a reunion at.

:shifty:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back