Dark WiiChat Skin

FR.

Feb 19, 2007
Connecticut
Wii Online Code
4253-4708-4555-0363
I don't know why I'm bringing this up, but I know that WiiChat has 3 different skins for members to pick from:

Forum Default
WiiChat V.1.0
WiiChat Old

Now, I'd like it if we could have more options, preferably dark skins like black or a dark gray. this may sound appaling at first but I think it set's a better atmosphere and lighter colors bounce out more than on white. Also, if a member doesn't like it they can always stay with the current skin.

I really hope you consider this i0n.

-FR.

LOL... there are some...more likely changes I think we would prefer.

I'm not sure about Vbulletin...but PHPBB themes take about 30 seconds to incorporate. I personally, like the new wiichat one. But it's always great to have some options.

And you don't know how many people we have attracted, just because the site is white. It feels.....safer..to guests. I dunno... I didn't really listen well in my psychology class. But the current theme is the most attractive. I don't know..intuition is all.

Here's an example of something I'm looking for: Link It's just a random page.

I wonder if i0n whould be intrested in makein it into a comptition

Lets see every bodys true colors

I never knew Wiichat had three skins to choose from, how do you change skins??

Edit: nvm I found out

Last edited:
Darkprinny said:
I wonder if i0n whould be intrested in makein it into a comptition

Lets see every bodys true colors
*expects prinny's design to be all dark with prinnies all over the background* :lol:

Some more skin choices wouldn't hurt though.

Last edited:
bonodo said:
hmm just changing most of the colours to negative makes is creepy

Yeah... i Inverted Then Changed Everthing That Was Blue Back To Red... :lol: You Caught Me... i Still Think It Looks Cool, Though. :)

Back