Dark WiiChat Skin

@M+M: That's an excellent "prototype" you've made there. Maybe the background could be a dark gray instead of dead night black. I'm not sure that would make some people happy.

ericlewis91 said:
i want a dark one! lol can u invert ur windows computer color?
yup, uhh i think its something like hold alt + shift + printscreen im not shure

edit: actually thats high contrast soz

I agree with Brawny, a dark skin cries out "This-Is-A-Nerdy-Hard-Core-Creepy-Gamer-Forum". I love the white skin and it is very welcoming for new guests. I hate going to a forum and finding it all dark and "techno" looking.
In October I was looking for a Wii Forum to join. I joined WiiSpace and WiiChat. I posted a couple of times on WiiChat but was deterred by the look of it. Wii Space however was (and still is) more along the current WiiChat colour scheme. I knew that this was a better forum than WiiSpace but I didn't post here very much. Suddenly I came one day and the skin had changed to this. I haven't posted on WiiSpace.

Just my story anyway. :lol:

FR. said:
I don't know why I'm bringing this up, but I know that WiiChat has 3 different skins for members to pick from:

Forum Default
WiiChat V.1.0
WiiChat Old

Now, I'd like it if we could have more options, preferably dark skins like black or a dark gray. this may sound appaling at first but I think it set's a better atmosphere and lighter colors bounce out more than on white. Also, if a member doesn't like it they can always stay with the current skin.

I really hope you consider this i0n.

-FR.

Go check out PS3 chat, i have a PS3 and was anxious about the site, but Black is very difficult to read and Hard on your eyes. seriously Visit PS3chat i think it will change your mind.

I have a good reason for a darker skin

I run my laptop off batteries most of the time. I like to keep the backlit high for better readability in other applications but whenever I use Wiichat I have to knock it back a few notches as to not burn my retinas.

It could be grey on grey for all I care. I'm function over form.

captainff said:
I like it except that the wiichat logo gets lost in all the blackness. If you could make that still be white.........

I Can't.. Tried It, It Won't Work....

I'm Using Paint... Remember That...

Back