Fanboy Test: Are you a fanboy?

Well yea I guess. Im assuming something WILL happen. But I could really give a rats ass. Microsoft has a 3 year warranty so im not really worried. Xbox Live and the quality of the games it has makes me overlook that problem. Not to mention the newer xbox (since august) has a huge decrease in problems.

Nintendo Rules!!!!!!! :)

Nintendo Fanboy: 95%
Sony Fanboy: 5%
Microsoft Fanboy: 0%

This means you're: Nintendo FanBoy

What does it mean?

Well you love Nintendo, no matter what. Good for you. You will blindely follow them, even if this next systems might mean make or break for the company.​

Last edited:
My bro already posted in this forums as my name, but I, another owner of this "phillepino" username, this is my results :

Nintendo Fanboy: 58%
Sony Fanboy: 24%
Microsoft Fanboy: 8%

This means you're: Somewhat Fanboy

What does it mean?

Well, you like Nintendo the best, but you aren't in love with them. Guess you're really not in love with video games period... or at least you're not obsessed with them. Which may not be a bad thing.

I am only 90% of a person :(

It wasnt relevant paint :p I was just wondering because I was browsing around for one before but they were way to expensive.

Nintendo Fanboy: 45%
Sony Fanboy: 25%
Microsoft Fanboy: 46%

This means you're: Not a fanboy

What does it mean?

You like all the systems pretty equally, or at least don't love any of thes systesms. Good for you, you like vareiety.

The last one I remembered that I hated PS1 'cept Spyro.

Last edited:
Nice, didnt know that existed lol :p I heard mac was real good for multimedia and basically anything non-gaming, though it can do gaming it doesnt have as much support. But I dont game on computers anymore anyway. Next time I save up money, I think ill get one.

Back