The Fan Boy/Girl TEST

I'm not a Nintendo Fanboy, I'm a Wii fanboy. I will blatently plug Wii whenever possible but next-gen, if Nintendo release the Nintendo Puu (yes Oceanic, a direct reference to you), and it is not worth the silicon used in its electronics, I will not support it, I will support what I believe to be the best console.

So, Yes I'm a Wii Fanboy.
No I'm not a Nintendo Fanboy.

Well, I went to a job interview at Coles once, and they asked me 'Now, if we are going to be paying you $9 an hour to clean, what will you be buying with this 'very large' amount of money? And I said 'Playstation 3, there cool, unlike Nintendo. Who buys Nintendo?' and I was thrown out of the room instantly. I then went to a different coles and swapped nintendo with Sony and Playstation 3 with Nintendo Wii and I instantly got the job!

Kidding, it really just determines your life because it means you will never buy a kidney from someone.

Nintendo Fanboy: 49%
Sony Fanboy: 33%
Microsoft Fanboy: 34%

This means you're: Not a fanboy
ino i love all systems

Nintendo Fanboy: 42%
Sony Fanboy: 30%
Microsoft Fanboy: 35%

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What does it mean?

You like all the systems pretty equally, or at least don't love any of thes systesms. Good for you, you like vareiety.

Did this version then noticed new one... I'll do new one another time :]

Nintendo Fanboy: 53%
Sony Fanboy: 24%
Microsoft Fanboy: 35%

Nintendo Fanboy: 62%
Sony Fanboy: 11%
Microsoft Fanboy: 18%

This means you're:

It was blank for me

Microsoft: 210
Nintendo: 215
Sony: 30

wii60 lover!
even though personaly at the moment i prefer microsoft...thats pretty accurate...

Last edited:
Back