I am a fanboy

zeon9881 said:
what the hell is up with your sig

i just don get it

but ROFL
my sig? what is something wrong with it? i know it has 2 shades of black but i dont have the original PSD file so i cant fix it.

Wow...ya...I would also like to no what's going on with that avvy...*shields eyes*

Mitch2025 said:
my grandma is awesome but wtf does she have to do with anything?
I was kidding...

-_-

im not really a fanboy i just like games, any game would do just so it can be fun like halo...or metroid i like shooting games.

Hey I'm obssesed with a lot of things but that doesnt make me a fanboy does it?
\

Oh and if someone is obseesed with smoking or poker are they fanboys?

Last edited:
mushroomedmario said:
edit: and guys the definition of waht wikipedia says it on my side, so frogger i have no idea what you are talking about

Fanboy is a term used to describe an individual (usually male, though the feminine version fangirl may be used for females) who is utterly devoted to a single fannish subject, or to a single point of view within that subject, often to the point where it is considered an obsession. Fanboys remain loyal to their particular obsession, disregarding any factors that differ from their point of view. Fanboys are also typically aggressive and hateful towards the opposing brand or competition of their obsession regardless of its merits or achievements.

Is it reeeaaally on your side?

More recently, especially in the video game industry, fans of a particular video game console manufacturer have begun exhibiting slavish devotion to their brand of choice. An example would be a "Microsoft fanboy", one who holds devotion to the company Microsoft. In the video game industry fanboy dubbing can also occur in video game titles, such as Halo (series) or The Legend of Zelda. Conversely they hold an unreasonable amount of animosity towards the other brands which they consider to be competition. They are extremely rude to fans of the other companies or even people who don’t exhibit complete and utter devotion to the object of their fanaticism. These people seek out every opportunity to annoy others whose opinions differ from theirs. This trend has caused the term “fanboy” to acquire an increasingly negative connotation.

I swear that made you seem like an asshole, but, whatever.

Back