I am a fanboy

Almo said:
lol and mushy i think youd find most other gamers use this definition too, so id suggest not calling yourself a fanboy, for yoursake, just keep it all inside till oneday there might be a understanding.... though not likely

no just other gamers on this particular forum, which is the whole point of this thread

*bangs head against desk

mushroomedmario said:
no just other gamers on this particular forum, which is the whole point of this thread

*bangs head against desk

I've seen it used the way I described on many other forums. Heck, Wikipedia even has an article about it, so that definition can't be limited to this little forum.

i read that article before, and i'm pretty sure it's on my side

edit: for any canadians involved in this thread, i kinda based my first post on that commercial "my name is joe and i am canadian"

Last edited:
Its nothing to be proud of that your a fan boy.

Fan Boys just need to grow up and learn theres more to life than just Nintendo or whatever they have orgasms over.

Groves said:
Its nothing to be proud of that your a fan boy.

Fan Boys just need to grow up and learn theres more to life than just Nintendo or whatever they have orgasms over.
He isn't a fanboy. At the moment hes delusional.

mushroomedmario said:
i read that article before, and i'm pretty sure it's on my side

Is that so?

Wikipedia said:
Fanboys are also typically aggressive and hateful towards the opposing brand or competition of their obsession regardless of its merits or achievements.

Sounds like the definition I've always used.

mushroomedmario said:
i am tired of people thinking being a fanboy is stupid

i am a nintendo fanboy

i've owned every nintendo home console to date, and every portable console before the ds,

that dosn't mean i hate microsoft or sony though, if i didn't love my wii so much, i would spend money on a new console rather than my wii

i am NOT going to say "xbox only has fps's and that's what a computer is for" or "ps3, more like grill-s-3"
BUT i will always buy the next nintendo system cause i like seeing the same series' continue on

mario is teh man, you guys can't diss up mario
the most famous gaming character to date

so for anyone that are open to tehf act that they are a nintendo fanboy

just say "i am a nintendo fanboy"

nuff said

Ok people I can get this simpled down.

What he is really trying to say is "Ok everyone I'm so bored and I want to start an arguement with all you people so I will call myself a fanboy just to really tick you all off"

Now that is exactly what he is saying. :D

agrhgrhagrhagrahgr okay i do not want to brag about me being a fanboy, nor do i want to argue about me being a fanboy, the point of the thread was to tell people that not all fanboys go around say "SONY SUCKS ps3 is suckzors" cause that's not what a fanboy is. through verious sites, even wikipedia(BEFORE the quote napalm used) it is defined as : fanboy, someone who is obsessesed with a object/company, and who's views will never change despite what anybody says

whenever i read anything good about the wii i'm like hells yeah!!!!!!
but whenever i read anything bad about the wii, i'm like **** that they don't know what they're talking about

okay read this, it's about someone saying they're canadian even though they don't have some canadian qualities
http://www.coolcanuckaward.ca/joe_canadian.htm
that's what i was trying to pull off in my original post

Last edited:
mushroomedmario said:
okay i do not want to brag about me being a fanboy, nor do i want to argue about me being a fanboy, the point of the thread was to tell people that not all fanboys go around say "SONY SUCKS ps3 is suckzors" cause that's not what a fanboy is. through verious sites, even wikipedia(BEFORE the quote napalm used) it is defined as : fanboy, someone who is obsessesed with a object/company, and who's views will never change despite what anybody says

whenever i read anything good about the wii i'm like hells yeah!!!!!!
but whenever i read anything bad about the wii, i'm like **** that they don't know what they're talking about

okay read this, it's about someone saying they're canadian even though they don't have some canadian qualities

that's what i was trying to pull off in my original post

I used to think that you were an okay person but really you are just pathetic. I think you shuld take a step back for a minute and look how pathetically ignorant you are being, also I have taken the liberty of showing you the mistakes in that post. :)

On a final note it does not offend me if you call me a girl because really its quite sad

Wat age are you
12 or 13
I think it would be something like that because quite frankly you are not educated about anything in this world.

allright if you don't agree with my views then just leavem

i was just rying to point out my views of what a fanboy is cause imo people were using it in the wrong context, instead of flaming me why don't you just prove me wrong like napalm did, i'm not trying to start the arguement, you are. and i like good healthy debates, imo that's what a forum is for. at the momment i started this thread i was just pissed off at cause so much negativity are towards 'fanboys' and that's what my friends call me cause i'm so wii-obsessed, if you don't agree with me, just post a non-flaming post(please) and actually contribute to the thread

You are not a fanboy so just stop trying to act "Oh look at me will pwn you're little posts'
Get a life mate

i didn't say anything about me owning people's psot, again i like having good healthy debates, instead of saying "oh lolzors you noob. FAIL." but i was trying to open people's mind of what my opinion of what a fanoy is from various definitions over the internet, i've been on many forums, and i've never seen so much negativity towards the word 'fanboy', and it was just one of those things that bugged me the whole time i was here, so i just wanted to get it off my chest,

i'm just trying to explain my logic but you keep flaming me, please stop it, i would greatly appreciate if you put more thought into your posts(sorry if that sounds offensive, i couldn't figure out how to put it another way) before you click the 'post quick reply' or press ALT-S, your last two posts wasn't really helping out anyone....

in your opinion, does a fanboy HAVE to flame other consoles all the time?

Back