what consoles do you guys (and girls) STILL own?

stugots

WiiChat Member
Dec 20, 2007
what consoles do you guys (and girls) STILL own?

im just wondering if im the only gamehead that has ALL my old consoles?

so I wanted to start this thread and ask every what consoles they still own might drum up some ideas for some future VC releases IF nintendo's listening.

my list of consoles are as follows (in any order)

Atari 2600, Atari 5200, Atari 7800, Atari XE, Atari Jaguar, Atari Jaguar CD, Amiga CD32, Lazeractive, CDI, TG16, neo geo, neo geo cd, neo geo pocket arcade, Virtual boy NEC PC FX, 3DO, Sega SG 1000, Sega SG 3000, Sega master system, Sega Genisis (both versions), Sega CD (both versions), Sega wondermena, Sega 32x, Sega saturn. Sega dreamcast, sega game gear, sega nomad, NES (both versions), SNES, N64, Nintendo gamecube, Nintendo Wii, GB (old schoold), Game boy color, GBA, Nintendo DS, Sony pocketstation, Sony Playstation, Sony PSone, Sony PS2, Sony PS3, Xbox and Xbox 360

I dont think I forgot any (sure i did)

as far as I know they are all working but I havn't tested some of them in awhile

BTW all the pre NES systems were handed down to me im not THAT old

Lol!:lol: My Mum Gave My SEGA Saturn Away When I Was Younger Cause She Thought I Was Too Old For It...:sad::sad::sad:
She Gave It To A...Jumble Sale!:sad:

yeah but it was a VERY short thread (no one get involved in it) and it was over a year ago

Wii-Bhoy said:
Lol!:lol: My Mum Gave My SEGA Saturn Away When I Was Younger Cause She Thought I Was Too Old For It...:sad::sad::sad:
She Gave It To A...Jumble Sale!:sad:

I actually enjoyed the saturn unlike ALOT of people

Prinny just likes to make it look like he's responsible every now and then- Don't worry about him.

N64, PS2, GB, GBC and obviously my Wii.

See the a forth metioned thread for mine

Saturn has some of the best RPGs on it

Well...Ive Got A PS1, PS2, DS, Wii, GBA, GBA SP And A PSP!:smilewinkgrin:
Ive Always Wanted An N64 But I Cant Find One Anywhere!

*Looks at his Saturn games*
*Looks at it crushin his PS2*
LOL console seccks

Back