Faqs vs. Wiichat?

For this to truly work your gonna have to start posting prospective days/times. Otherwise people won't really know if they could be available for it. From experience the best day seems to be Sunday, if done at around 5pm est this also gives PAL's a chance to be involved... although that does provide the region off headache. That said i'd say my last 3 or 4 wars have been region off and relatively easy to set up if everyone is on skype or in a chat.

That sounds like a good idea Succthis. I would be highly interested in entering this. Thank you for notifying us.(Last time was spammed ads)

So far for FAQS-

-Goldie

-00Steve
-ChunLiS*Thys
-THE TRENCH
-56-BeerBong
-THE MACHINE ?
-56-JmyWhsprs ?
Prob get a Sixer or 2 if need be too.

Ok.Almost there, it looks like we could at least field a team.

Last edited:
Nice list. We're going to get smashed Tamps at this rate. I'm going to pull a few strings and try and get AL3 and Zanapher on board.

Last edited:
Updated

-Goldie
-Steve
-ChunLiS*Thys
-TRENCH
-Succthis
-Majora
-Betrayer_Bot
-MACHINE?
-Jmy?

Let's start talking dates. I'm thinking Friday afternoon (EST) or Sunday. If not we can go for the following weekend.

Hey, WiiChat can still win this thing if I host. We'll just "Lost Connection to Host" them into submission, thus causing an inevitable forfeit victory! :thumbsup:

Also, this Sunday, November 25th at 5pm EST works for me.

Last edited:
Let's kick it. I should be able to make it Sunday, if not I'll give ya a heads up.

Back