Fast, Easy Rupees?

Well, go to kakarico village. shoot inside the big bell. A silver rupee drops out. You can get up easily as wolf link, midna being able to take you there. It might respawn, havn't tried. I have 56 poes, missing 4. Can't find them, yet don't want to use walkthrough.

Yea, I beat the game. Done nearly everything there is to do, EXCEPT find 4 poes, and beat level 1-8 in rollgoal. Thats off-topic, so, for fast money, you could try killing all those bird bunches, such as in the graveyard, or the bridge going over lake hylia. But I must say, one of the fastest ways is the chicken game.

i must say roll goal was the biggest b*%@$ in that game. it took me an entire evening of hand steadying and practice to beat the first set of levels to get the prize (i think it was the frog lure? :scared: ). As for finding the poes you need to just be anal about it and hunt everywhere.

The magic armor is pretty much useless, i was pissed when i found out what it did. it was only of any use in the cave of ordeals.

just like i was anal and dug up every hole in wolf form, expecting an eventual heart piece like in link to the past... yeah that was a waste of time.....

but anyone in this thread probably already beat the game since the last post was in april :shocked: oh well im bored =)

Last edited:
Someone already said in Kakariko village if you ring the bell with the clawshot = silver (200) rupees.

Also. If you use a chicken, and get on top of the bomb shop then go all the way around the left side and jump off the ledge you can fly to the chest high up on the side of the hill, it has 100 rupees in it.

There is a dig cave if you go into the goat barn, lots of rats, but also tons of pots and grass with rupees, and lastly a chest in there with (I think) a 50, or 100 rupee piece.

The best way to get them is golden bugs.

Heres A Tip When Youre About To Enter The Dungeons Boss Of The Castle :
Do Not Enter The Boddy PLace With The Key Yet There Is a Locked Door Which Yoo Can Open With One Of The Keys Too Have Left Open That It Contains At Least 20 Chests With One Of Them Containing a 200 Rupee Piece
Another Tip :
Go To That Place Where U Hold Onto a chicken And Collect Ruppes From The Sky Forget That Uwill Only Get Abut 15 Rupees Instead Fly Too Themes Crate/Storage Compartment Things And Fly On Them Yoo Will Nottice They All Have Chests On Every Level Including The Spinning Top One Which Contains 100 Rupees !
Hope This Has Helped Yoo !

Don't put a capital in each word, it is very frustrating. and work on your structure + grmmar as well. I know what you mean by your post, but it wasn't easy. Oh, and this thread is more how to constantly get money, not where you cand find 200 rupees. Money chests are every where.

My recomendation is, if your a skilled fighter, play the cave of ordeals. You get tons of money!

cave of ordeals is fun as hell too. the constant battling and the challenge and strategy (especially at low hearts or no jars) it was one of my fave parts of the game :yesnod:

Back