Fate of the Universe??

Fate of the Universe isn't all that hard. It's mainly dodging fireball and you just have to be really quick and precise with your timing. The Bowser planets are all the same, just kick him in the tail a few times. On the second planet, you don't even need to do anything if you have a P2. i figured out that the P2 can move the cursor around randomly, hit the green bouncy things and hit bowser at the same time it was awesome

Yeah same.:smile5: My sister is always yelling at me for making dumb mistakes, like falling off edges that are really wide or falling into sand and stuff.

On Fate of the Universe i expected to use up at least 50 lives because it seemed so hard considering it was the last level. But i actually only used 5 or so. I could've used 1, but i kept "accidentally" ice skating on the ice planet and it really pissed off my sister/P2

if you need lives u can always run to the garage, get the life then go to the terrace and go back to the garage. it takes a while but i think its the fastes way

I beat fate of the universe and got 2 different stars on purple coin boards. I'm up to 90 stars

Back