Favorite disney movie

Um ok well that the thing is small quantities

Spirited Away is Japanese and English

Katamari is Japanese and English
With a Small quantity of EA produced PAL versions
usually When you talk about Katamari Damacy you arent gonig to be talking about the PAL version only the English NTSC version

When you are talking about Spirited away you are probably Discussing the English Version because we all speak english.
See the Difference?
One is referred to With its original Company no matter what
and The other is referred to its english version alot , making the fact that its Disney Matter.
If you dont get that difference then you are dumb, but there is an obvious Difference that makes you point with katamari Damacy invalid

All there movie would be good but.......As soon as the story starts getting aight and im getting interested BOM BOM BOM! Another DUMBASS SONG!!!! I hate it Why do you ruin your movies with these songs Disney???

Has anyone ever seen Everyone just burst into a newsong they all know and are all choreographed to??? its just Unrealistic and annoying...

I don't think i have posted in this thread before but my favorite Disney movie is probably going to be High School Musical, but thats my own opinion. I love that movie got the soundtrack and everything. Know all the dance moves. Yes I am a 14 Year old Male =]

first Post WOO HOO

Best Disney movie by far is Rocket Man. Classic. toy Story is good aswell

Emporors new groove ftw, it's just genuinely funny, me and my housemate (now both 20, third year students) love it. Well we love some pretty random crap as well e.g Sister Act 1+2 is right up there as well :p

Linky for ENG quotes

Last edited:
I admit i like Lion King and Aladdin. Now for my favorites they are High School Musical 1 and 2. And no im not a kid im 18 years old yep thats right 18 years old and I still like disney movies.

Back