Favorite Power?

Rainbow or Ice. Bee was kinda cool and Fire was great, Spring and Boo were uh... weird and Boo was useless.

Spring was ummm, interesting?!
HAHA, but yeah, Ice was sweet, loved doing a triple axel in the air :)

my fav would have to be red star flying mario.. though i wish there were no time limit for it..

I love flying mario, i only wish it appeared way more often, like a bonus could be if u get a crown for a level the flying power appears there and you can fly around that space area. Second to that i like spring mario, then ice, then fire, then bee, and that's it. (no boo mario, totally useless)

Boo Mario,can fly and go through walls,and is very attractive to female boos:)wtf:?)....

Besides the attractiveness thing,I dont understand why you guys dont like Boo Mario,I mean,the only thing that could beat him would be...BLOOPER MARIO!!!

Last edited:
haha you're funny man, but I wouldn't go as far as making religious comparisons, although I do worship Mario and a goomba-stomping god. Galaxy is such an incredible game and the power-ups really help to give the game diversity; to add freshness and a new challenge. Bee Mario is classic of course, paying tribute to the capes and raccoon suites of Mario's past, while spicing is up a little bit - I like that! Like you said, the Ice Flower is such a great addition to Mario's powers, I liked wall-jumping up the waterfalls! I don't think the Boo Mario power-up was used enough in the game. Spring Mario also wasn't used as much as I'd like either. But, no need to complain about the game, its perfect just as it is!
Nice topic bro! Power-ups are always a special part of every Mario game.
Peace
Andy

Trulen said:
I don't like any of them really. They've all got niches I don't like.

I'd love the fire mario except that it's on a time limit.
Epic failure for me.

The ice mario skates. I want ice shards. Yaryar.

Bee Mario's actually pretty nice.
But I want to triple jump. Avast!

Boo Mario was kinda....
Useless.

But if you count the flying mario a power... I LOVE that one.
Just wish it appeared in more places.
^^^
i completely agree

Back