What's your least favorite song?

SGT.zac said:
That california song by red hot chili peppers. :mad2: :mad2:
Dani California. Ugh. I don't even like RHCP at all. My least favorite song by them is "Snow". A disgrace to rock...

ssbb_lover said:
This is the LEAST favorite songs thread...

And "Beautiful Lie"...wtf is up with that anyway? 30 Seconds To Mars already has a song by that name, and not only did it come out way before the twin girl crap, but it's actually GOOD (I know how to play it on the drums too :yikes: ). They should sue. :)

I like Beautiful Lie by 30 Seconds To Mars. My least favourite song would have to be Candy Shop by 50 Cent. I hate that song.

Old RHCP>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>new rhcp.

notice I didn't capitialize the new one lawl. they fail this time around, but that does not mean flea does not rock the bass still.

AAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH!!! I hate this stuff...

[MEDIA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v_8n06e46Rk&mode=related&search=[/MEDIA]

My brother listens to this all the time and i hate it Bow Wow- fresh azimiz. God I hate that song :frown2:

twizzlers11 said:
My brother listens to this all the time and i hate it Bow Wow- fresh azimiz. God I hate that song :frown2:
Tell him to listen to the songs on my sig.:yesnod: :yesnod: :yesnod: :yesnod: :yesnod: :yesnod: :yesnod: :yesnod: :yesnod: :yesnod: :yesnod: :yesnod: :yesnod: :yesnod: :yesnod: :yesnod: :yesnod: :yesnod: :yesnod: :yesnod: :yesnod:

SGT.zac said:
Tell him to listen to the songs on my sig.:yesnod: :yesnod: :yesnod: :yesnod: :yesnod: :yesnod: :yesnod: :yesnod: :yesnod: :yesnod: :yesnod: :yesnod: :yesnod: :yesnod: :yesnod: :yesnod: :yesnod: :yesnod: :yesnod: :yesnod: :yesnod:

lol he hates all rocks and finds a way to make of the band singers lol. :mad2:

Back