What's your least favorite song?

zachp18

me two game systems below
Mar 4, 2007
The land of 10,000 lakes
Wii Online Code
6651-9695-6213-2367
Mine's gotta be Glamerous by fergie. I don't now what it is about that song but it drives me crazy! post your least favorite song here.

Lolz...

Whatever the hell that mainstream song is by Akon, actually any Akon, it all sucks.

The crazy frog - Axel F , the most annoying song of all time!

if i hear beyonce "irreplaceable" one more time im going to kill someone!!!!

also shakira- "hips dont lie"

those are probably the 2 most annoying songs of the year

The_Loose_Cannon said:
if i hear beyonce "irreplaceable" one more time im going to kill someone!!!!

also shakira- "hips dont lie"

those are probably the 2 most annoying songs of the year
WAIT! WAIT! What about the song with Shakira and Beyonce in it?! :tard:

ssbb_lover said:
WAIT! WAIT! What about the song with Shakira and Beyonce in it?! :tard:

oh i HATE that song too "beautiful lie"

ughhhhh

shoot me!!! shoooooooooot meeeeeee!!!!!!

Right now my favorite is "Missed the Boat" off the new Modest Mouse CD

" We Be Burnin'" by Sean Paul is an awesome track too. I never listen to the radio much, so the first time I ever heard it was like two years after it hit the airwaves....just a lil behind the times :lol:

tank said:

" We Be Burnin'" by Sean Paul is an awesome track too. I never listen to the radio much, so the first time I ever heard it was like two years after it hit the airwaves....just a lil behind the times :lol:
This is the LEAST favorite songs thread...

And "Beautiful Lie"...wtf is up with that anyway? 30 Seconds To Mars already has a song by that name, and not only did it come out way before the twin girl crap, but it's actually GOOD (I know how to play it on the drums too :yikes: ). They should sue. :)

tank said:

hey tank, its LEAST favorite ya ding bat! ;)

I concur with Lee J. The makers of that bloody ringtone/"song" should be shot.

Also, after hearing them looped for hours on end at work, I despise all songs about xmas.

Anything along these lines:

Pop
Rap
R'N'B

I don't like that 'Smack That' song, Ohhhhhh chavs on the bus playing it out loud they need to invest in Earphones...

Wii_Smurf said:
Anything along these lines:

Pop
Rap
R'N'B

I don't like that 'Smack That' song, Ohhhhhh chavs on the bus playing it out loud they need to invest in Earphones...
w00t, go Smurf. :]

Or, "This is why i'm hot! This is why i'm hot!"...stupid Mims, they're all a damnation to music. >.>

LOL, I can't wait till I get a phone with a MP3 player, I'll be listening to Megadeth on the bus and when the chavs go 'Ewwww turn it down'
I'll be like 'hey I remember when you guys did that, It's annoying isn't it?'

Back