The Hip Hop/Rap/R&B Thread :)

Ok. Souljaboy is not a rapper and he has a couple of good songs. I can't stand Crank That Souljaboy no more. That song is extremely annoying with that dance of his. But Lil Jon does write good songs and he's the creator of the Eastside Boys. His songs are good even when he gets with not well known artists that make 1 good song and you don't hear about their names much often.

That doesn't take me away from how I feel about Lil' Jon the producer>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Lil' Jon the rapper/songwriter.

Eastside Boyz don't even make noise anymore & the only reason the artists that aren't well known that he works with have good songs are because his beats make the song. However, the quality lyrically by the artists are for the most part, non-existent...

That doesn't take me away from how I feel about Lil' Jon the producer>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Lil' Jon the rapper/songwriter.

Eastside Boyz don't even make noise anymore & the only reason the artists that aren't well known that he works with have good songs are because his beats make the song. However, the quality lyrically by the artists are for the most part, non-existent...

I don't care if you don't like Lil Jon he is still one of my favorite artists.

Western Canadians LOVE Rap. I'm actually the odd man out there with my lack of Rap and R&B knowledge. Then again BC is like Canada's California. Flippin' weird in the cities!

Weed is also plenty prevalent here, haha!

Western Canadians LOVE Rap. I'm actually the odd man out there with my lack of Rap and R&B knowledge. Then again BC is like Canada's California. Flippin' weird in the cities!

Weed is also plenty prevalent here, haha!

I have heard that the west part of Canada is pretty much like the US and that the east part of Canada is French. I didn't know that people listened to hip hop and R&B in Canada.

I don't care if you don't like Lil Jon he is still one of my favorite artists.

Now you're just being ignorant. Where in my statement did I say "I don't like Lil' Jon"??

I'm not telling you that he can't be your favorite. All I'm saying is that in my opinion, he's not a songwriter.
NaS is a songwriter.
Mos Def is a songwriter.
Kanye West is a songwriter.
All 3 are consistent in lyrical content. That's what I'm trying to say & you're not hearing me.

You're making it pretty apparent that your response either means you don't respect my opinions or that you didn't even bother to read it because I brought up a valid point...

Last edited:
Now you're just being ignorant. Where in my statement did I say "I don't like Lil' Jon"??

I'm not telling you that he can't be your favorite. All I'm saying is that in my opinion, he's not a songwriter.
NaS is a songwriter.
Mos Def is a songwriter.
All 3 are consistent in lyrical content. That's what I'm trying to say & you're not hearing me.

You're making it pretty apparent that your response either means you don't respect my opinions or that you didn't even bother to read it because I brought up a valid point...

You make it seem like you don't like him and that made me think that you didn't like him.:mad2: T.I. is a songwriter and he has good songs.:D like....

Whatever you like
Swagga Like Us ft(Lil Wayne,Kanye West,JayZ,MIA)
Dead And Gone ft Justin Timberlake
Live your life ft Rihanna

Last edited:

NaS is a songwriter.
Mos Def is a songwriter.

Not feeling Kanye at all these days...

In the song Swagga Like Us by T.I. and a whole bunch of other artists Jay Z says something that I believe is true. He says and I quote
"Nobody has a pocket like me,cant wear skinny jeans cuz my nuts don't fit."
I don't know how people in tight pants could wear them and walk like that.

Back