Favorite SNES Game

Its a tie between Link to the Past and Final Fantasy III (known as 6 now). Second would be Mario World, Blast Corps, and Mario Kart.

I would have to say Zelda: A Link to the Past. Super Mario World as a great game as well.

My favorite SNES ones... would be:

Dragon Ball Z: Hyper Dimension
Street Fighter II (Though it was better on Megadrive)
Zelda
Super Mario World
Wario

My favorite SNES games would be the following:

Street Fighter II
Zelda
Super Mario World <-- Loved it so much as a child

Ah, I forgot to mention these amazing games:

Chrono Trigger
Gundam Wing: Endless Duel

@Richard: Wow, I never knew Blast Corps was on the SNES.

Hysteria said:
Ah, I forgot to mention these amazing games:

Chrono Trigger
Gundam Wing: Endless Duel

@Richard: Wow, I never knew Blast Corps was on the SNES.

Now that you mention it it wasn't, I meant the 64 Version just wasnt thinking right, sorry.

The game that I thougth was the best or the one that was my favorite was Mario. I think it is the best game that was made for SNES.

super mario world. i remember when i got it for my 2nd birthday along with my snes. a link to the past and super metroid closely follow. just typing about this makes me wanna wii so much lol

Last edited:
Zelda was the game for me when it comes to the SNES I thought it was the best game in the world at the time.

Ok so i love every game mentioned here so far, hours upon hours of good times, but im gonna jump out on a limb here and say some games like Super Ghouls and Ghosts, Gradius 3, Super Castlevania 4, Mega Man X series, Lost Vikings, Mario RPG, Starfox(cant believe this wasnt mentioned yet), TMNT Turtles in Time, and lastly, Mario Paint! o the innovation! all these games are near the top for me.

Back