few Q whether to buy or not

nosayr

WiiChat Member
May 7, 2007
hello, kinda new here so, hi.
i just got a few questions bout wii:
1. whats the difference between NTSC and PAL?
2. are there any new RESPECTED games coming up? like ps3's games cuz' i like racing games
3. is it real fun or does it get boring as i heard ?
4. what about memory and graphics? will it work on any TV? ntsc and pal
5.Thank You

1. Don't exactly know what your talking about..

2. In the future expect to see various mario games such as mario galaxy, super smash bros brawl, mario party 8 etc.

3. Its a great console to own and lots of fun. Also great for when you have friends over/throw parties etc.

4. I'm pretty sure it works on any tv.

5. Your welcome..

1. dont know but the wii works with both i do know that for sure
2. if you like racing games there is deffo going do be another mario kart, plus dk bongo blast(jet racer or watev the dk race game is called)
3. nope, it wont get boring, especially multiplayer
4. yup, any tv
5. your welcome =D

1. They are the different regions. Mainly between European and USA. I forget which is which.
2. Plenty.
3. If you've got friends that will come over every day, you will have a ball. If you're by yourself... You might wanna wait until online play comes out.
4. Memory is in the system. Graphics in games by Nintendo are excellent (but no where near Xbox 360 or PS3), third-parties are lazy. And it will work on any TV.

The Wii does not get boring, at least in my opinion. Nintendo, and the game developers have done a good job of bringing us a variety of games to play and look forward too.

Just my 2 cents...

1. PAL= European consoles (and some others), NTSC=North American (and some others.)
2. Yes, lots of RESPECTED games are coming up. As for racing, search "Excite Truck" in google.
3. It's very fun indeed. Never really bores me.
4. It will work on your TV if you buy your Wii from your country. And your TV. The graphics are decent, and it will soon support flash drives (which is like, endless memory.)

Thank you all for your replies, i guess im going to buy the wii in 2 weeks.

Welcome to wiichat and enjoy your stay.
To answer your questions:
1. whats the difference between NTSC and PAL?
NTSC is the American TV standard and PAL is the European TV standard.

2. are there any new RESPECTED games coming up? like ps3's games cuz' i like racing games
There are many new games coming to the Wii such as SSBB and Metriod 3.

3. is it real fun or does it get boring as i heard ?
The Wii offers some very great gaming moments and it doesn't get boring as far as I am concerned.

4. what about memory and graphics? will it work on any TV? ntsc and pal
The Wii has a built in 512 mb flash memory. The graphics are not superior to PS3 or 360 but it makes up for that with great gameplay. The Wii can run at both 50 and 60 htz.

1. PAL- Phase Alternating Line

NTSC- National Television Standards Committee

here's a map to where they are:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:NTSC-PAL-SECAM.svg

2. Loads wait a couple of months

3. Its loads of fun! a bit tedious if u play by your self but invite some friends over!

4. Internal Storage: 512MB

Graphics: Better than Xbox (not 360 & PS3)

TV's: It wil work on any TV from the same country where you bought your Wii!

If helped please click on the green mushroom :wink:

Back