Fils-Aime: No Launch Day Secret

Ronan

WiiChat Member
Aug 5, 2006
Glasgow, Scotland
reggie-fils-aime.jpg
Reggie Fils-Aime (Nintendo of America President) has denied that there is any launch day surprises for the wii.

When asked if Nintendo was planning any last-minute surprises, Fils-Aime said, "No, no wonderful secret announcement. At least not one that I'm aware of, so then it would really be a secret."

Video Interview with Mr.President on News.com

Source: Gamespot

WHAT?!?!?!
It can't be! How could they not know that we are speculating about a secret. :yikes:

There BETTER be a secret.

There HAS to be! I already know what it is! I had a dream that Nintendo sent me a wii before launch, I don't know why but it came with a game- LUIGI'S MANSION 2!!! Yeah beleive me it is fun playing the wii.

I also had a dream, actually last night, that I played the Wii and it was amazing. I was playing Red Steel. :D I wish I was playing Zelda though. :(

Who cares, any "secret' they would hold until there's less than a week before launch can't be very big. If it was substantial at all they'd have used it earlier.

its probably that ther will be a secret still to be realeased but mabye that the secret wont be released until after launch say something that can eventualy be downloaded via connect24 or mabye the secret is that in the new year wii play will be bundeled with wiimotes.

Maybe it's casue it's a bad secret, like the controller is made of cheese (although personally I don't see that as a negative thing)

I was wanting a secret or suprize and still hope they have 1. Yet im worried about the secret/suprize coz it might be a bad secret/suprize like take this for example: They do have a secret/suprize but it's about the price. Because they say $400 AU is affordable, they might raise the price (ov course they wont). See what i mean?

Secret is a funny word~

BECAUSE. It might be a seret to us, but not a secret to all those who work for ze Nintendo!

So in a way, he isn't lying....

But that's just my predictions.

PS. If the Wiimote was made of cheese, I might have to buy a couple of extra motes ;-;

chessaholic said:
maybe you can never trust nintendo. Perhaps they are just saying that so you will be surprised when it does come.

good point rember the weird article they released saying that "the article may hold a secret that if decoded would tell you the release date for the wii"

yeah well that was bs

Hmmm... what I really want to know is where can I get a T-shirt with that image, Ronan? That is sweet.

Back