Find a Wii - Tips, Tricks, Helpful Links

It may be possible to talk the manager into it jus start talkin to him about wii ganes and befriend him.....Then ask if they have any in stock and if he says yes then ask when they will b available....my bro had to get a job @ best buy so he would kno when they were in and thats how he got his.....I jus went to the store and they had one in stock.......I was very happy to get it.....I waited for 10 months!!!!

www.fatmagpie.com - wii's in stock

Hi, if you are interested fatmagpie have Nintendo wii's in stock. If any one is struggling to get them we have over 100 remaining.

Price is £250 inc delivery. www.fatmagpie.com. Orders placed before Wednesday will receive them before Christmas apparently.

They also have hilarious Lav Nav's (a brilliant secret Santa pressie for guys - as this gadget allows the man to go to the loo in the night and not put the light on; it glows with a target and if you hit the target the loo glows green and if not red! very funny!)

Sorry if this is not of interest to you. I was so happy when i found this site!

Found a Wii

I got really lucky the other day....I had $800 to buy a 37' LCD and decided I wanted to get a couple of Xbox 360 games to try out on it, I hadn't bought the TV yet because it would not fit in my car and I would have to leave the trunk open and bungi it so I wanted to do my other shopping first. Anyway to the point lol, as I was in the store I decided to try asking about a Wii just to see about it since my 2 children have wanted one forever, I was in EB and our Mall has an EB and a Gamestop, I waited till I was alone in the store and asked the Sales Associate if they had any and he said they got 2 in today and sold them in 3 minutes, having worked there during christmas a few years back I knew the shipments always came there 1st since they were closest to the door I asked if Gamestop may have gotten any and he said it was a good possibility so I grabbed my daughter and hurried there. We couldn't have timed it better....as I was walking in in came the UPS guy right behind me and the Sales Associate there announced "The System that shall not be spoken of has arrived." I said does that mean you have Wii Systems? His answer was yes, 2. I said Give me one and I was promptly handed one fresh off the UPS cart. The funny thing about this story is it was the 1st time I had really tried to get one and I stumbled on it by complete accident and luck! I left the store with just the Wii Sports bundle and the intent of downgrading to a 32' LCD, upon walking to the parking lot and thinking I decided why downgrade? I get $1800 from the govt in a couple of months via the Economic Stimulus check.....I can get a 42' then! So I walked back in and purchased all the accessories....a nunchuk, Wii Zapper, Mario Galaxy, Rayman Raving Rabids, and Wii Play (for the extra Wiimote lol), I also paid off Super Smash Brothers Brawl which I pick up Sunday morning. My kids were so excited they got an early Easter gift. Anyway it was around 11:20 am est when the shipment arrived on a Friday. Just thought i would share my story of Good Luck with you all.

Ridewithme38 said:
i got lucky last week i showed up right when they opened and got the 14 or 15th out of 15!
I really need a wii for my son. He has been begging for one since last Christams,,......that all he wanted, and I couldnt find it. My zip is: 94080...you can aslo try 94509....prefereably the first one. I really want the nintendo wii console, not the bundle, just the standard console for 249.99. I already tried crazy.org, and it says that "Something has gone awry, we can not display this page." Please, sumone hel me find a wii in my area, 94080.

I really need a wii for my son. He has been begging for one since last Christams,,......that all he wanted, and I couldnt find it. My zip is: 94080...you can aslo try 94509....prefereably the first one. I really want the nintendo wii console, not the bundle, just the standard console for 249.99. I already tried crazy.org, and it says that "Something has gone awry, we can not display this page." Please, sumone hel me find a wii in my area, 94080.

HelpWii said:

Toys 'R' Us will have the Wii in their Sunday ad this weekend (Sale week of March 30-April 4th. So if you really want one, get to your local TRU a couple of hours early and you should be successful!

goheat said:
Toys 'R' Us will have the Wii in their Sunday ad this weekend (Sale week of March 30-April 4th. So if you really want one, get to your local TRU a couple of hours early and you should be successful!
But toys r us is my area, and i think everywhere, do not open on Sunday!! Will they still have it on Monday??...and are you sure that this is information is reliable, like how do you know??

Back