Fire Emblem: Goddess of Dawn

I meant every minute and 30 seconds - a minute

So wait are you saying Final Fantasy is more about completing the game as quick as possible rather than exploring? I'm not seeing the difference between Final Fantasy and Fire Emblem. Plus I really want to try out an RPP Game to see if I like them. I'm def leaning towards FE just because the trailers looks hot and everyone seems really excited about it. But FF is a truly epic series with a lot more history so I also want to try that out. Yet the Wii game is just spinoff of the real series so I doubt I'll be getting it.

Yes, yes. We all agree we want to play fire emblem: goddess of dawn, no?
And we all know the fire emblem series are turn-based while final fantasy started off as turn-based but eventually went into real-time. There are major similarities in the games, though all of you already know that.
Final Fantasy is a game created by Square. So obviously, the two series are already different. Everyone thinks that since Final Fantasy is on the playstations, that it'll be way better than fire emblem.
I pity those who think this.

Those that have played fire emblem games of any kind have to agree that those are one of the best nintendo frachises out there. There you can level up many different characters, intrigue yourself in a fabulous world, take in the sights, read on the fabulous dialogue, and simply learn about all of the units. Fire emblem is on of the bast games out there to me.

I heard it was said that fire emblem: goddess of dawn will be out in the summer. I'll definately get this game.

SuperSmasher025 said:
Yes, yes. We all agree we want to play fire emblem: goddess of dawn, no?
And we all know the fire emblem series are turn-based while final fantasy started off as turn-based but eventually went into real-time. There are major similarities in the games, though all of you already know that.
Final Fantasy is a game created by Square. So obviously, the two series are already different. Everyone thinks that since Final Fantasy is on the playstations, that it'll be way better than fire emblem.
I pity those who think this.

Those that have played fire emblem games of any kind have to agree that those are one of the best nintendo frachises out there. There you can level up many different characters, intrigue yourself in a fabulous world, take in the sights, read on the fabulous dialogue, and simply learn about all of the units. Fire emblem is on of the bast games out there to me.

I heard it was said that fire emblem: goddess of dawn will be out in the summer. I'll definately get this game.

hell ya it is

MasterJedi2U said:
What does Real Time mean and how does it differ from Turn Based? Both are RPGs rite?

Yes. Both are RPGs, no doubt. But the difference with turn based is that each character takes turns doing some sort of specific action, as it is called turn-based. Real Time is most like an all out fight. Or so I think.

Umm this might be a stupid question and I apologize if it is. Its just that I've never played a FE game before and I don't know how they work. So my question is for the AMERICAN version will the voices and words of the characters be in English? Along with the subtitles at the bottom? Or will it just be English subtiltes and Japanese voices/speech? Please answer cuz this actually is a big factor in whether I'll get the game or not.

This games uses all of em
Wiimote, GC controller, Classic Controller. Except I think that the Wiimote is turned horizontal and doesn't make use of the motion sensing which is a shame. Clicking and pointing would've been relatively easy. Oh well.

I can't wait for this game to come it, I'm so getting it on launch day. It's gonna be incredible.

Okay thanks for making a redundant post...now can someone please answer MY question? Or is it that hard to even address?

Back