Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn

haru

GH3 Freak
Nov 4, 2007
Hanover
Wii Online Code
7705-3201-9002-9484
Who like it, who doesn't?
Also, anyone know of a place to get pictures of the charecters?
Cause I'd really like a picture of sothe and volug for my desktop.

i picked this game up like a week ago and i think it is fantastic i only started playin 3 days ago and im on the final chapter of part 2

jeez
im only on part 2 chapter 3 i think
3 or 4
the one where you're defending
it sucks

the one where you have to defend for 15 turns? in the caslte area with all of crimea people helping you

Last edited:
Its definantly harder than Path of Radiance. Normal...isn't exactly normal anymore. It's essentially Japan's hard mode with some tweaks. Just start on easy and you'll be fine.

It's a fun game and all, but the story, is lacking something I think. Compared to Path of Radiance that is. I havn't finished the game yet, but so far it's not on par with PoR. Still a great game.

To Haru: Use Elincia and go straight for the General. It's the fastest and easiest way, she doesn't get hit a lot. Just watch out for archers and crossbows. Or you could get all that nice experience considering how many soldiers are there. Lol.

Hey I am thinking about getting this game. Is it neccessary to have played the previous games to understand the story?

rpmbear said:
Hey I am thinking about getting this game. Is it neccessary to have played the previous games to understand the story?

I've never played any Fire Emblem game before, and I have had no problems following the story at all.

KungFuDevil said:
the one where you have to defend for 15 turns? in the caslte area with all of crimea people helping you
yup that one
i don't like defending just killing

To Krusnik
Thank's for the tip
I think I can beat it now

Looks like a fun game. How far can you customise the characters of your army? the normal foot soldiers.

well zomby
evenually you can level up and change their class
and you can customize weapons
but you can't really customize how they look or anything
and you don't get that many footsoldiers anyways
at least, not at first

What are the attacks animations/effects like?

I've only seen a few videos, but the attack seems the same on every one. It looks like the basic, run forward, downward slash attack on mob, and go back to original position.

Are there any large summons? can you get different attacks?

Budo- The attacks vary, depending on if you have critical or what, like the black knight's eclipse. Also if you attck twice in a row normally they attack with different movements, so yeah. And there's magic attacks, but I don't think there is summons. Also, you can use the laguz, which are units that turn into beasts. When they're human they have weak attacks and weak defense. But when they're in their beast form they can beat enimies easily into the ground. Laguz attacks are alot different too.
Krusnik- took your advice and it worked, now I'm on part 3, thanks!

Last edited:
Yeah, all I heard was that it's a tough game, I'll give it a spin though. I saw a short gameplay vid & it reminded me of the Fire Emblem I have for GBA a little bit, which gives me more inclination to buy or rent it...

Back