Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn

Uhm... what? I think that doesn't matter. I mean, I don't think there is such a thing.... what the heck are you even talking about?
BTW- Yay :D Chapter 4 Endgame! So happpyyyy xDD
I have never.... ever..... completed a Fire Emblem game in my life

This game rocks. I love it. I don't get much time to play so I'm only about half way in to the third section. You asked for a place to get pics in the first post. I don't remember the exact site name, but if you google serenes forest it comes up with a decent site with all sorts of pics.

-JiM

anyone use their saves from PoR? I noticed sothe is in this one and i never really use him in PoR... which i am currently playing.. What id like to know is:

if a char. dies in PoR and they appear in Radiant Dawn do you save files carry over? that would be crazy

and also who are the best chars. to level up in PoR when planning to carry saves over

I neve rplayed PoR so I don't have any saves, but I do know a little of how that aspect works. From my undestanding, any stat you cap in PoR (at 20/20) you get a bonus to your starting stats in RD. Dead chars in you save games are not dead in PoR. You get a second chance with them :)

that is good news thanks! i couldnt imagine having to use Sothe in PoR there is a MUCH better thief named Volke

I've beaten FE:

7 or 1
8 or 2
9 or 3
10or4

Japanese ones= expensive and hard to find. I can do it though! :)
English ones= I like Roy and Marth better and play 6(Japanese) before 7(Japanese International: 1)

Last edited:
Yeah, it's freakin sweet
and I can't wait to be Ike in SSBB xD
but, um.....
I'm on part 4 endgame 5 and i think thats the last of the game?
where you fight ashera
maybe idk
this game is deffinatly worth the buy though

mukeliller said:
Do you mean to say that 7-10 are remakes of the original 4??

No the latest 4 FEs are international and anywhere but Japan are numbered 1-4 but are really 7-10

This is the longest and best game I have for the Wii. I own Super Mario Galaxy, and all the other more popular titles. This game is better than Path of Radiance by a small bit. more characters and less worthless ones.

Did anyone notice that Titania is absurdly powerful...still. Also the Marshalls and Gold/Silver Knights in general are super strong.

Back