first opening wii

trevorsantos

Banned
May 20, 2007
when i first opened my wii on my b day it felt good, i think because i dont got that much money to buy any console i want. but any way how did you gamers feel like when u first opened ur wii.

Same Miiguy
I saw it in the shop but to hold it was like Woah!
I felt good but I was soooooo careful lol

I was also shocked at the size of the console at first. Then I realised I was holding, in my hands, the Wii. :lol:
But seriously, I was very happy.

i couldnt breath, i literally had my breath taken away. i gently piced it up and help it up above my head the same way Rafeiki did to simba lol

i couldnt believe how small the controllers were, i knew they were small but i was really suprised at the time

I was filled with joy. for my search was over. I almost jumped outta my skin when the handed me the bag with the Big White Box ._.

Scared to even touch it...i need a clear glass box like the game stores have to put it in...with a little lock and all the games inside the box as well...that way i have no worries about ne one messin it up when im out of the house or something....

i loved the smell of a new console. i really like the box. simple and awesome at the same time. and i was like "... this thing is super small."

lol after waiting up all night infront of best buy on the 19th to get this i was SOOO tired when i got home at like 9 when they actually opened the doors on sunday :( but when i opened the box the waiting in line in the cold was sooo worth it! it was like opening a treasure chest on zelda the music playing and all lol then i passed out due to tiredness!

lol man i ripped mine outta the box rough as and wacked it on the stand, jammed the power cords in sat down and cranked it, no airy fairy crap here i was strait gamer lol

LMAO...I got the thing at 7:00am. Sunday, November 19, 2006

I had to run the projector at church at 8:00....after staying awake for 2 days straight... That was great.

Anyways.... I opened it 3 hours after I got it.....It felt great.. I felt smart when I set up the base and the bar on their respective stands.....and then went online to find no body knew what they were.

Back