Flame Red 3DS

BluRayPSP

TF2 Best Characters
Jul 7, 2009
Arkansas
Wii Online Code
0000-0000-0000-0000
I have finally bought a Nintendo 3DS Flame Red Edition with Mario Kart 7. I also have Tetris Axis, The Sims 3, Metal Gear Solid: Snake Eater 3D, Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D, and Pilot Wings Resort.

*NEW*

Yeah... I sold my Nintendo 3DS. The games are just so annoying. People pay $40 for these games and think that it IS a game, when they're just buying a piece of crap. These games are just not for me anymore I'm getting tired of paying $40 and get a 2 second game when I could have done that with the $1 Angry Birds. However; a lot of you Nintendo fans love wasting your money, I'm getting tired of the dumb crap and wish Nintendo would move on. I did want Paper Mario: Sticker Star, Luigi's Mansion, and The New 3DS version of Smash Bros., but I'm pretty sure they'll just be short pieces of crap just re-storied and resold as if it were any longer or better which it would not.

For now on, I'm going to stick to games worth the $40; and will allow me to play more than 3 hours.

Last edited:
i have a 3ds flame red edition but mine came with super mario land 3d my friend code is 4081-6221-7031

Moderator Please Delete This Post!

Last edited:
Back