games that HAVE to be remade on the 3DS!

Tekken Fan

WiiChat Member
May 12, 2011
Georgia
1.007 Goldeneye 3D.I Mean nintendo took The legend of zelda Ocarina of time,one of the best games of all time,and put it on the 3DS and it was AMAZING!,so why can't Nintendo do so on the 3DS.If they added online and extras and keep almost everything just like the original this game would rock!

2.Quake 3D.Quake 3 arena had the Halo multiplayer before Halo even came out.The game was neverless awesome and just imaging doing a 4 player Deathmatch online on a exact port of Quake 3 arena.

3.Nights.Nights journey of dreams for the wii was qustionable and the controls took time to get used.Nights seems like it would be good on the 3DS.tilting the 3DS to move the elegant nights in 3D.

4. Grand theft auto 3D.im tired of those top down GTA Nintendo handheld games(not that there bad but its the friggin 3DS!) and want a full 3D GTA game like GTA3,not only that how about a remake of GTA3 on the 3DS!. the 3DS is about 3x more powerful than the PS2 so the 3DS SHOULD be able to run a remake of GTA3.how hard is it to make an exact remake of a game that's gonna be on a system that is about 3x more powerful than the system it used to be on?.there's a saying "out with the old in with the new" but there's also a saying "if it ain't broke don't fix it".

6.Sonic riders.Sonic riders was a decent racing game where Sonic and his friends and enemies ride on hovering skatebords.How would this game perform on the 3DS i don't know but would be a game worth picking up if this did indeed happen.

7.Kirby's Tilt n tumble.Kirby's tilt n tumble was a innovating game.you tilt and move the Gameboy color to move kirby,so a remake of it on the 3DS would be lots of fun

8.Dragonballz bodukai 3D.a Dragonballz fighting game on the 3DS would be cool but a Dragonballz Bodukai 3 remake for it would be awesome. over 35 different characters,online play,and original Dragonballz episodes would make an epic game.

9.Chessmaster3D.a Chessmaster game for the 3DS may not be your cup of tea but what stragedy games are on the 3DS except for Tetris Axis?.A 3D mode where the game plays chess in full 3D and you actually see your queen take out a pawn.I dont know if that mode would be a "hit or miss' but the other parts of the game could.

10.Where in the world is carmen sandiago.Where in the world is carmen sandiago was a game where you go to different states and ask different people questions about how the person looks and where he was headed last.the game was good the 3DS could use a game or two like this.i don't know how the 3D would work on a game like this,it might not have 3D but who knows.

11.Monopoly 3D.Monopoly on the 3DS could work because 1.it's a monopoly game, how could you mess up that and 2.Nintendo never messes up games like this.the game would have the option to change the type of monopoly it is like the Nintendo monopoly,the disney monopoly,ect.The game could have online but Monopoly games can go on for well over an hour but can still have up to 4 players for Multiplayer.

12.The legend of zelda Majora's mask 3D.we had Ocarina of time 3D so why not Majora's masks 3D?,afterall it is almost as good as Ocarina of time.and plus Zelda fans want this too!.Nintendo you have to give the fans what they want!

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't know what you said, and I don't care, but I do know that you don't know the first thing about making a list.
Wiiassasian,what don't you like about the list,i put Majora's mask,Nights,Doom,Monopoly and i could have put more but it would have been extremely long. like a fzero GX remake a DR.Mario remake,s Super smash bros. game ect.Obviously i could have went and put more games if i wanted too.

Wiiassasian,what don't you like about the list,i put Majora's mask,Nights,Doom,Monopoly and i could have put more but it would have been extremely long. like a fzero GX remake a DR.Mario remake,s Super smash bros. game ect.Obviously i could have went and put more games if i wanted too.

Probably that theres no gaps in the text.
A wall of text like that is very hard to read

Maj Mask is getting remade. Fore 3DS (sadly)
NiGHTS was remade for PS2
DOOM dont need one its perfect as it is (Also DOOM 3 was a kinda remake)
Monoplay lul wut?

1.007 Goldeneye 3D
NO!!
Its been remade/whored out a bit to often and its a bit pants
2.Quake 3D.Quake 3 arena had the Halo multiplayer before Halo even came out.The game was neverless awesome and just imaging doing a 4 player Deathmatch online on a exact port of Quake 3 arena.
NO!!
Leave Quake be, its perfect as it is. Tanks had Halo multi player before most games.
3.Nights.Nights journey of dreams for the wii was qustionable and the controls took time to get used.Nights seems like it would be good on the 3DS.tilting the 3DS to move the elegant nights in 3D.
NO!!
NiGHTS was remade perfectly for the PS2. No need to add pointless 3D on to it.
4. Grand theft auto 3D
GTA was top down from the start and was better the current ones are a bit arse
6.Sonic riders.

No it is to recent for a remake and is arse anyway
7.Kirby's Tilt n tumble

Again its to recent for a remake and the only game so far that would work on 3DS
8.Dragonballz bodukai 3D
They would rather make a new game
9.Chessmaster3D.

LOL WUT?
10.Where in the world is carmen sandiago.

Crap series. Nobody cared about
11.Monopoly 3D
Just buy the game
12.The legend of zelda Majora's mask 3D

On its way apparently.

Look not every game in the world needs a 3D makeover there are people like me that dont do this 3D smeg and dont care (I have yet to see any reason to get a 3DS).
Last time I played on one I had a headache for a few days afterwards.
The Virtual boy never gave me one and I have played on that for hours
Virtual reality never game me one
THE SODDING JAGUAR VR HEADSET NEVER GAVE ME ONE!!

NO!!Its been remade/whored out a bit to often and its a bit pantsNO!!Leave Quake be, its perfect as it is. Tanks had Halo multi player before most games.NO!!NiGHTS was remade perfectly for the PS2. No need to add pointless 3D on to it.GTA was top down from the start and was better the current ones are a bit arseNo it is to recent for a remake and is arse anywayAgain its to recent for a remake and the only game so far that would work on 3DSThey would rather make a new gameLOL WUT?Crap series. Nobody cared aboutJust buy the gameOn its way apparently.Look not every game in the world needs a 3D makeover there are people like me that dont do this 3D smeg and dont care (I have yet to see any reason to get a 3DS).Last time I played on one I had a headache for a few days afterwards.The Virtual boy never gave me one and I have played on that for hoursVirtual reality never game me oneTHE SODDING JAGUAR VR HEADSET NEVER GAVE ME ONE!!
Dprinny,after looking over my list again Chessmaster and Where in the world is carmen sandiago are Xed out.And Dprinny,the Quake 3 arena remake would not be one of those games that are SUPPOSED to be remakes but they turn out to be a piece of crap,it would be like what Nintendo did with The legend of zelda OOT 3D,they only changed about 5% of the game,a 95% exact port of the game.and Monopoly would be well suited on the 3DS.the DS version was good so how could it not be on the 3DS?Kirby's tilt n Tumble would be really good.shaking and moving the 3DS. to control kirby would be awesomeand GTA on the 3DS with top down view wouldnt be so bad after all.a Doom 3D,i only put that because i just wanted a GOOD horror survival game on the 3DS.and Sonic riders instead of making it a remake they could make it a new installment in the seriesand Nights,i never knew there was a nights game on the PS2(might have to check it out).anyway Nights just seems to connect with the 3DS in ways. the controls,graphics,gameplay just seem to go perfect with the 3DS.Chessmaster(after saying Chessmaster for the 3DS it sounds so Lame)Where in the world is carmen sandiago.would be lame.

And Dprinny how about a Sonic Ultimate collection where it has every sonic game made before Sonic heroes and all the Sonic GBA games?the 3DS could manage all of these games except for sonic Adventure 1and2 but after all,the 3DS is about 6x more powerful than the Dreamcast.and the games won't look like the Sonic games on Sonic Mega collection plus on the PS2,they would look like the actual games.and now that i think about it,the Adventure games can be X'ed out and still be good.

Can you please start using that return key?
Its the big button on the keyboard and it helps make blocks of text less of a eye sore

1.007 Goldeneye 3D. I'd prefer a VC release, anything more will be harmful to leaving well-enough alone.

2.Quake 3D. Stop comparing every shooter to Halo!

4. Grand theft auto 3D. It's possible.

7.Kirby's Tilt n tumble. May work.

12.The legend of zelda Majora's mask 3D. I'd really prefer a proper Zelda instead of a remake. If we had a remake, then Link's Awakening should be remade.

not a great list...
i would recommend Super Mario Sunshine. that game was one of my favorites and it would be awesome if the remade it on the 3DS.

Wouldn't mind getting a Soul Calibur 2 re-release (rather than a remake) with all console-exclusive characters available for VC; but I'd only buy it if it's got online play and it's cheap. Otherwise, my next fighter(s) are gonna be MvC3 and SSB4.

Speaking of 'Cube games for the VC, Baten Kaitos and SSB Melee would be lovely portable, the latter especially if it gets wi-fi.

You forgot EARTHBOUND!

Fzero would be cool.

Second.jpg

allow me to try

1. Earthbound
2. Quest 64
3. F-zero
4. donkey kong 64 ( even though its a rare title it should still manage)
5. wave race

surely those games speak for themselves :yesnod:

We've already had a Wii Goldeneye remake. Many people forget Rare's other game: Perfect Dark. This was released after Goldeneye, so it wasn't as popular, but it is still one of my top favorite shooters. The selection of weapons was much higher, it had a great story mode, and probably the best multiplayer out of any FPS I've ever played. Taking this awesome multiplayer and making it online would be one of the funnest things ever. Not only could you battle up to several different people and include CPU's if wanted, you could also Co-op in missions. There was just so much to Perfect Dark that games just don't seem to have these days.

But I doubt Nintendo is going to refurnish and republish too many games. It's incredibly difficult to make the games to 3D, and Nintendo seems to want to push their console off of the ground with original games. They already get complaints about all the remakes. But you can tell Nintendo considers their fanbase by adding Majora's Mask for the Wii available free through Club Nintendo.

Besides Perfect Dark, there's not many other games I'd like to see. Instead of porting something like a Kirby, Mario, or Sonic game, I'd rather see a sequel. Such as Sonic Generations and Super Mario 3D Land.

Last edited:
Back