Zelda: Majora's Mask?

Belmont said:
i dont know what you guys see in that game it was the worst zelda game ever made on a nintendo system

You obivously haven't played it enough then, because MM is absolutely brilliant. IMO its on par with OOT. Brilliant story, brilliant gameplay - its Zelda for crying out loud.

oh i played i very thorough i got every mask every heart i did all the side quests, but in terms of a zelda game i just feel like it was sub par epically after OoT. i know when i got that for chirstmas then started playing i was disappointed, but there are many games out there that are worse.

Belmont said:
oh i played i very thorough i got every mask every heart i did all the side quests, but in terms of a zelda game i just feel like it was sub par epically after OoT. i know when i got that for chirstmas then started playing i was disappointed, but there are many games out there that are worse.

Fair enough then, I too have done everything in it. Everyones opinion is different i guess, and i just love everything about the game.

you are right everyone has their own opinion i will have to agree with you though in terms of a game it was pretty great i just dont know i guess it was not what i expected from a zelda game.

Back