Your characters

Mr_Stoukaph

WiiChat Member
Jul 8, 2006
Washington
Wii Online Code
2509-0795-4188-6793
This has been a big topic in a lot of forums and it will probably be big here too. Which characters do you want to see in SSBB?

For me, I would like to see Sonic (Sonic series), Megaman (Megaman series) (though he might be like a Samus clone), Captain Olimar (Pikmin series), John Raimi (Geist), Cubivore Beast (Cubivore), and Majora's Mask Link (Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask).:D

Stop With The Third Party Characters It Will Ruin The Game Only Snake Is Cool And Was Put Into The game Only Cause Hideo Kojima Begged For It To Be Put Into Ssbm But It Was Too Late Into Developement So Now Hes In The Third.....

Last edited:
SuppaRoy said:
Stop With The Third Party Characters It Will Ruin The Game Only Snake Is Cool And Was Put Into The Only Cause Hideo Kojima Begged For It To Be Put Into Ssbm But It Was Too Late Into Developement So Now Hes In The Third.....

Whats wrong with third party characters? I think it would give more variety to the gameplay and would attract other non-Nintendo players. And also, you can edit your post if you misspell something so you dont have to take up post room.

Really I couldn't care less who's in it, I don't know why so many people disscus this.

because its fun to think of the possibilities that will change the gameplay:p cant we dream?

Yeh you can dream but I won't be any part of it

youre always welcome to join us if you think a character you want to see in SSBB

I want to see diddy and dixie as a couple to take ice climbers spot if their really not coming back. Also Rayman would be pretty cool to have on a fighter series.

I would like to see Kandi Kong(DK 64), mega man, Dexoys, and the guy from Geist. I think heard that there will be only 1 or 2 more 3rd part characters in the game other than Snake. I also heard they would come from Nintendo's closest 3rd part companies Namco, Capcom, or Sega.

Maybe some Rare ware characters could be included in the third party lineup. Rare Has created some of the best games that Nintendo Consoles have ever seen, including reviving the Donkey Kong franchise with the Donkey Kong Country Series.

Here's my list of possible characters: Banjo Kazooie; Juno,Vela,and Lupus(Jet Force Gemini); Joanna Dark(Perfect Dark); Rash,Zitz,and Pimple (Battle Toads); Mr. Pants; and finally, the ever so inappropriate Conker the squirrel.

Nintendo and Rare Probably had the strongest relationship in the industry during the SNES/N64 era. There may be some problems with licensing due to Rare being owned by Microsoft. Here's to hopes and Prayers.

On a side note, I would love a new conquer - I never played the second game - but I should pick it up. That was a great, though profane, game. Excellent multiplayer too.

I would also like to see a battle toad, probably Rash, but I'm serious when I say Michelangelo and Scrooge McDuck.

I also think capcom could lend someone like Ryu, or M. Bison. And what about sub zero or scorpion ( i dont really know because I never played mortal combat, but I know it had a big following).

What about Roger Clemens he could throw a mean fastball upside the head of anyone. Plus he could have a special ask the rocket feature in which he would be told the most successful moves or combos that could defeat his opponents.

Finally, I suggest Mouser from Mario 2, the most under appreciated mario game. He had an unlimited supply of bombs and just would not let up.

Im guessin they gonna put Birdo to cope wit yoshi but i would like to see maybe one or two more sword weilders and please if nintendo has to put another pokemon....make it a cool one like mewtwo

Back