Your characters

SSBB lover, the list looks good now, mr. lazy, :p lol.

This thread seems like the ppl posting are putting more and more thought into chars for SSBB, i would much rather see Zero than MegaMan any day. Hell even ProtoMan or Bass anyone cept MegaMan, he is SO Lame! and to make SSBB lover happy Bass is evil so it could help with the balance of good and evil :). Yes MegaMan could use Rush for some moves and no one Cept Bass could, so i would rather see Bass more than MegaMan just because he is a Bad Ass, and MegaMan is a whiley little Biatch. But Zero rains supreme over all! i made a move set for Zero back a lot of posts.

But Good work with the ideas for chars keep them flowing, i will try and think of some myself, and be more readily involved with this site again.

papermario (he could have moves like when he turns into a paper airplane and stuff.)
Leon Kennedy
Luigi in his Luigis Mansion look with the the vaccum and everything.

wow, ppl still don't think logically for chars... put it this way, if you want a char really, make a move set for him, and a decent one at least... i have, it can be done.

I want a resident evil character. Jill and Megaman were good in Marvel vs. Capcom 2 :D

or maybe a zombie :D

i think a zora and goron would be cool i just don't want any anime characters that would ruin the game

it would be cool if ratchet and clank was in it but i know it will never happen

Last edited:
I think pac man would be a cool/funny character to put in. Also myabe Dixie kong, the one that uses her hair to make like a chopper. Maybe even lego star wars characters for comic relief i guess.

it would be cool to see ratchet and clank, paper mario, the nights dude(don't know his name), the orangutan in the old dk game(lanky i think), prince of persia guy, knuckles, midna and wolf link together, blaziken, lucario, banjo kazooir, sonic, tails, krystal, wolf, rayman, goron, zora, shadow, rouge, diddy/dixie together, spyro, ridley, crash bandicoot, bowser jr., mr incredible, megaman, viewtuful joe, zant, birdo, skull kid, dexoys,

i know 95% of these don't have a chance of getting in

Air4ceSquirrel said:
SSBB lover, the list looks good now, mr. lazy, :p lol.

This thread seems like the ppl posting are putting more and more thought into chars for SSBB, i would much rather see Zero than MegaMan any day. Hell even ProtoMan or Bass anyone cept MegaMan, he is SO Lame! and to make SSBB lover happy Bass is evil so it could help with the balance of good and evil :). Yes MegaMan could use Rush for some moves and no one Cept Bass could, so i would rather see Bass more than MegaMan just because he is a Bad Ass, and MegaMan is a whiley little Biatch. But Zero rains supreme over all! i made a move set for Zero back a lot of posts.

But Good work with the ideas for chars keep them flowing, i will try and think of some myself, and be more readily involved with this site again.

Ya, i like megaman and all, but it'd be cooler if bass or Zero(mostly zero) would be in it. Bit it depends, which megaman, First megaman ever, legends, or "X"

Back