Legend of Zelda: Majora's mask for Wii U?

Meanwhile, I'll be gettin' the OoT re-release. njoy ur retro

I'm gonna beat that mother****in' Water temple without a guide damnit...

I shall, but right now I'm playing Pokémon blue. Damn magikarp won't evolve and it's level fourty! :lol:

Last edited:
Fan made, as suspected. Nintendo would have better reasoning than that.

For one, having a remake on the 3DS and then on the WiiU would make Ocarina seem pale in comparison.

I saw what you did!

What? I did nothin'. You said that of your own volition, and good on ya for it. ;)

Back to the topic at hand, has Ninty addressed the huge amount of support for a Majora's Mask remake yet, or no? Also, how successful has OoT3D been in sales, if anyone can be moar arsed t' look that up more than I can?

Fan made, as suspected. Nintendo would have better reasoning than that. For one, having a remake on the 3DS and then on the WiiU would make Ocarina seem pale in comparison.
Of course they would, because they both have complete different hardware, silly. Relax, being correct on the same doubts we all had doesn't mean you should bust a load in your pants. :lol:

What? I did nothin'. You said that of your own volition, and good on ya for it. ;)Back to the topic at hand, has Ninty addressed the huge amount of support for a Majora's Mask remake yet, or no? Also, how successful has OoT3D been in sales, if anyone can be moar arsed t' look that up more than I can?
The world may never know if they'll be; like how many licks it takes to get to a center of a tootsie pop. I'm not arse enough to try.

Last edited by a moderator:
The video itself was clearly fan made, but a few insisted it was likely true, such as yourself. While you recognize that it would not make much sense to release it on the WiiU, the video convinced you it was still plausible. So no, not all of us had the same doubts.

The video itself was clearly fan made, but a few insisted it was likely true, such as yourself. While you recognize that it would not make much sense to release it on the WiiU, the video convinced you it was still plausible. So no, not all of us had the same doubts.
You had straight doubts and I was being hypothetical. Nevertheless, I did have my doubts like you. Nice try though; it took you awhile.

Last edited:
How the heck do you reply to two different post in one? I feel like a noob.

On the bottom right of every post, there's a button with a quotation mark and a + on it. Click it, and the + becomes a check, meaning the next post ya click Reply With Quote will also come with a quote of the post ya checked. Ya can check as many posts as ya want.

There was a minute between my post and yours. I'm not even sure if that was the same post I intended to replied to.

On the bottom right of every post, there's a button with a quotation mark and a + on it. Click it, and the + becomes a check, meaning the next post ya click Reply With Quote will also come with a quote of the post ya checked. Ya can check as many posts as ya want. Also, krabby is way better than any pokémon and you're the kewlest!
Thank you and I agree. Stop, you're flattering me! :D

Last edited:
Back