Foooooooood!!!!

He hates coffee, willingly eats the strangest of things, drives me nuts with bad grammar and doesn't want t' buy a Nextbox. Obviously King fails at life, so pay no mind to 'em and his worthless opinion.

but you're doing an even better job of making yourself look bad.
How????
He hates coffee
With a burning passion as long as I live.

willingly eats the strangest of things
Yup!
drives me nuts with bad grammar
Oh, c'mon! ... T-t-that is so low! You know my issues with phones!
and doesn't want t' buy a Nextbox.
Neither do you...
Obviously King fails at life, so pay no mind to 'em and his worthless opinion.
Haha, please.lol Your just mad 'cause I could put coffee in the lowest standards to compare to tea. Heh, coffee worser than XBOX One, who could top that off.:p

I knew you were just teasing me. I didn't take it literal, so I just tease you back.

It's actually hard to emphasis words on my damn phone. I can't use colors or bolds or even italic words. If ya' see my next post with caps, bold letters and pretty much italics with small letters, you'll know I'm using the computer.

Eh, I don't want to remember it because it will be College Chemistry class all over again...>_>

I'm pretty sure I'm younger than you. And I have the basic ones memorized. -_-

I believe this is how it goes. Remove all spaces when using.

Italics - [ I ] *text* [ /I ]
Bold - [ B ] *text* [ /B ]
Link - [ URL = " *URL of page* " ] [ /URL ]

Size had something to do with , I think. Never used it on a phone.

I have BB code memorized just 'cause it's faster t' type out rather than look it up every time... naturally memorized it over time anyways.

Also, links don't need BB code.

[SIZE=(1-7) ][/SIZE]

It's actually hard to emphasis words on my damn phone. I can't use colors or bolds or even italic words. If ya' see my next post with caps, bold letters and pretty much italics with small letters, you'll know I'm using the computer.

Didn't mean BB code or nothin', I meant the literal way ya talk lol.

I'm pretty sure I'm younger than you. And I have the basic ones memorized. -_-

I believe this is how it goes. Remove all spaces when using.

Italics - [ I ] *text* [ /I ]
Bold - [ B ] *text* [ /B ]
Link - [ URL = " *URL of page* " ] [ /URL ]

Size had something to do with , I think. Never used it on a phone.

Like I said, it reminds me of class. Not by age, race, nor smarts, just wantin' to forget it.>_>
I have BB code memorized just 'cause it's faster t' type out rather than look it up every time... naturally memorized it over time anyways.

Also, links don't need BB code.

[SIZE=(1-7) ][/SIZE]

Didn't mean BB code or nothin', I meant the literal way ya talk lol.
lol I guess the way I type is different the way I talk. True fact: A amount of people tend to have different social skills on Internet rather than a social group.

I was thinking about it earlier today, and I realized that I'd be totally content with only eating food from Taco Bell for the rest of my life.

*jumps into bunker*

I realized that I'd be totally content with only eating food from Taco Bell for the rest of my life.

tumblr_merti2KEBb1roczeo.gif

Back