For those of you that have both a Wii and A Gamecube...

Woudn't it be simplier to just mod your wii and play both wii and gamecube games? I mean, that's what you want to do right, to hack the gamecube so you can play game backups, but with a wii drive?

Well actually I was planning on making a Game Cube Portable... Based on some of the other portables Ben Heck has made. And the one thing that keeps modders like me from making a GCP is that the drive on a gamecube is so darn big!

lol hate to ask what you think of the original xbox then :p
how much empty space is in the GC? couldnt you redesign a case for it? or is it full of internal parts?
the NES had a lot of empty space

I have modified an original XBox before, I've done it for over 3 years and had over a dozen xboxs... I'm getting tired of it.

The gamecube is actually a fairly compact system. Its PSU is minimal and the motherboard is only about 6x6" By replacing the Disc reader you can shave off at least 3" off of the 6" console. A big difference.

NES's are hard to find, and cost a lot. Not having had one ever before I didn't feel that it would be worth it having never played any game on one.

ItWasLuck3 said:
NES's are hard to find, and cost a lot. Not having had one ever before I didn't feel that it would be worth it having never played any game on one.
There's about 3 in Barrie, Ontario and they cost $35. They're used but in good condition.

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGH and argh

i still cant find a facing wii!!! where are they. And yes i know you can just" order one." but i come from a magical land where mutated pixie retarded fish frogs can also just"order them", I AM HUMAN, therefore i want to exert energy by walking around a store lookking for and eventually finding a Wii.

PS: i have nothing against mutated pixie retarded fish frogs, im just saaying they dont normally want to show their face in a store. It seperates me from them, okay?

if i were you i'de save up for a new wii, cause like idjut said "your goona break your wii"

Just adding my two cents, but in my personal opinion, this seems like a hassle. Why go to the trouble? I'm all for experimentation, but is it really worth it?

Back