Force Unleashed Gameplay Video

Gorgeous detail in the backgrounds. Are you sure we're looking at wii graphics, not a PS3/360 video?

THAT is one good-looking game.

...looks like the 360 version tho.

Looks good!
Not of Wii gameplay of course, but it should look rather similar.

nice video, its very simliar to a video ive seen about two months ago.

That would be really cool if this was actually for the wii...but it's not. I can't see the developers displaying the Wii version at the GDC though. I'd bet on that being PS3 graphics.

To everyone above:

I can guarantee that those visuals are not of the Wii version. I mean, just look at them. It's definitely 360/PS3 gameplay graphics, but don't worry, the Wii version will still be just as fun.

Looked sweet, i was hopeing for more lightsaber battleing, or any at all to be seen in that vid

iOwnage said:
To everyone above:

I can guarantee that those visuals are not of the Wii version. I mean, just look at them. It's definitely 360/PS3 gameplay graphics, but don't worry, the Wii version will still be just as fun.

isnt it basically the same game on all systems, with a few minor exclusives for each system? i knew from the start of that video that it wasnt the wii, but i could care less.

the game seems kind of overkill IMHO. judging from the video the 'force powers' are a bit uninspired. mostly grabbing and throwing things whilst you magically avoid the potshots the ai takes at you. (whilst forgetting they too wield light sabers :lol: )

There was only one or two instances where the force lightning was used, and no footage of the force choke. it just seems like a 3rd person action title with lots of pretty telekinesis.

The light saber wasn't even used for anything other than to deflect shots. I wanted to see him impale someone's eye socket with the blade via force. or something to that effect. But sadly it seems NMH is shaping up to have a better combat system than SW:FU.

Oh well I guess it wasn't meant for light saber combat to begin with, but It just seems like they could have done more with such a vast universe like star wars as their playground.

Is that the 360 or ps3 video? Really enforced my want for a ps3. Looks similar to Jedi Academy in play, which I loved. Beat that one only using my saber on boss battles. Love the force choke.

Depending on how the Wii version is, I might get a ps3..

Extra Life Mushroom said:
the game seems kind of overkill IMHO. judging from the video the 'force powers' are a bit uninspired. mostly grabbing and throwing things whilst you magically avoid the potshots the ai takes at you. (whilst forgetting they too wield light sabers :lol: )

There was only one or two instances where the force lightning was used, and no footage of the force choke. it just seems like a 3rd person action title with lots of pretty telekinesis.

The light saber wasn't even used for anything other than to deflect shots. I wanted to see him impale someone's eye socket with the blade via force. or something to that effect. But sadly it seems NMH is shaping up to have a better combat system than SW:FU.

Oh well I guess it wasn't meant for light saber combat to begin with, but It just seems like they could have done more with such a vast universe like star wars as their playground.

u can do all the things u mentioned in your post but the person who played the demo in the vid didnt choose to do those things. rest asured, u can finish the whole game whichever way u like. u can choose not to use force powers at all and just lightsabre your way through.

Back