Forecast channel now avalible

Just had a play on the forcast channel... had fun for about a second spinning the world globe, but its kinda pointless when the news gives you all the weather info you need, not to mention a channel to give u the current weather when u could just look out the window is a bit dull, it told me melbourne was hazy and 18 degrees, i look out the window and what do u know it looks like its about to rain and its bloody cold >.< hopefuly they bring out the browser soon... wich again is kinda pointless for me since i have a pc lol

3mpathy said:
Just had a play on the forcast channel... had fun for about a second spinning the world globe, but its kinda pointless when the news gives you all the weather info you need, not to mention a channel to give u the current weather when u could just look out the window is a bit dull, it told me melbourne was hazy and 18 degrees, i look out the window and what do u know it looks like its about to rain and its bloody cold >.< hopefuly they bring out the browser soon... wich again is kinda pointless for me since i have a pc lol
yeah but the browser is for people who want to use the internet while others are useing the home comp and i think its good, like i want to get up and walk to the games room to use the comp when i can use it from my bedroom but if its going to cost money then ill get uo

Back