Forming Team

Well then thanks. Again, sorry for taking it the wrong way. I'll add your FC in a couple minutes. Mine is obviously in the sig.

hey zanapher. sorry about the restarting a lot. i was getting some real bad lag in the last game in the jungle and i didnt want to host anymore. then i had to get off, the lil one woke up. but we had some good games. dominating as usual. its nice when you get last place with 25 kills and 7 deaths.

maybe later on tonight me u john and zach can get on and team up again. maybe around 7 if everyone gets this in time. have a good one all.

I won't be on tonight, I'm going night fishing at 8 o clock. I'll be on tomorrow.

I just got back from the WB web site. Apparently several people were unaware that there was going to be a war and didn't show up, and they'd like to reschedule.

I can do it this weekend, but I've got finals to study for, so if I do play it's not gonna be for very long... We should probably make it on saturday again and just decide on a time for convieniency's sake.

Well depending on if it rains this weekend and if it doesn't I'll be going to Six Flags Great Adventure either Saturday or Sunday. Trying to aim for Sunday but I'm not sure yet.

hope it snows for ya!!! lol

it was 92 here the other day and in two days it was 48. ridiculous. least its in the 70's again. gotta love that midwestern weather

I can just hear it now.... "Wii Chat Guys?" What kind of name is that LOL. Im in for it was me that started the thread... But I wont take the idea away from Volcarona and Iggus... If [Madara] wouldn't have said anything to me about it who knows if this would have came about? Hmmmmm.

But of course I am in. Whoop some clan ass. Wii Chat style baby!

I can tell you right now that A C E, Zanapher, Bolrae, Arnaud are in... Maybe even Private Eye? I dont know if Madara is in anymore even though he said he was, but in a day later he joined [RK] so i'll have to ask him again.

Duuuudde!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ....Of course I'm in!
[RK]'s not prepared as a good team.. I wanna be on team with people like this!
people who play really good! Like Zanapher, Volcarona, Private Eye..and some of you guys!

Skills:..........you'll see :)

Back