Forming Team

I am a lvl 15 but generally get a reasonable score and a good K/D ratio. If you want me in I'm game but if not thats fine too.

Hey guys, I told him that he can join us in a few games. I said I wanted to see how he can hold up in battle. Want to see if he can hold is own in a real match. So if you see Anixou suddenly show up during a game if some of us are teaming up you know why.

He might be a good canidit to team up with ADAM and DonGiovanni. They are in the same range.

Thinking about it our lowest level player is Bolrae and I think he is level 36. Nice ranked team we have, WC has to be one of the better teams out there. I'm proud.

Last edited:
hey john, hate to burst your bubble, but i think your the lowest ranked, yesterday bolrae played marathon session and is now a lvl 46. ;) i had to leave to play ball so i missed his message to join the game he was in with RPG NOOB in TLTK.

on a side note, i got drilled with a line drive off my wrist and fractured it, so im playin with half a hand. maybe it will improve my aim. im gonna get on for a few games now.

that is also a good idea to have them team up with us to get some experience.

hey john, hate to burst your bubble, but i think your the lowest ranked, yesterday bolrae played marathon session and is now a lvl 46. ;) i had to leave to play ball so i missed his message to join the game he was in with RPG NOOB in TLTK.

on a side note, i got drilled with a line drive off my wrist and fractured it, so im playin with half a hand. maybe it will improve my aim. im gonna get on for a few games now.

that is also a good idea to have them team up with us to get some experience.

HUH how is that possible???????? Unless you mean "Marathon" as hacked xp games then I could see that. BUT how the hell did he go up 10 levels in a day? Playing normally?

I went on a 7 game winning conflict spree making over 1000 xp a match and totalled up game play of about 6 hours and bearly made a dent in my over all leveling xp. Son of a ***** :-( I am close to level 40 now something like 1,2XX xp to go.

I might be the lowest level now but I still remember me topping a lot of games in kills..... Level dont mean anything. I just want better guns :-( ****in work sucks, i'd rather play GoldenEye.

I'll be on around 7pm my time tonight.

Last edited:
lol john, the marathon was about 5 games. i just hit lvl 44 and i have about 50K xp to get my strata. what really sux is. you get nothing for getting lvl 43 or 44. stupid game.

I changed my profile name and I am level 43 now............. Oops. So sue me :)

seriously?? who was the host? and what mode were you on.
the only time i was in a hacked game i was a lvl 20 something and i quit. now the grind of the 40's is takin its toll

you all are a bunch of dicks in a basket. lol

seriously?? who was the host? and what mode were you on.
the only time i was in a hacked game i was a lvl 20 something and i quit. now the grind of the 40's is takin its toll

you all are a bunch of dicks in a basket. lol

my new name is WC-HackrsSuk and it was some level 51er in Conflict. I played two games and went from 40 to 43. Figured that was enough cheating and left. It takes to damn long to level up anymore.

jesus that was a domination if i have ever seen one. me and john and zanapher totally owned all those. in those 2 games in the archives i went 56 K to 8 deaths

i had my best xp round ever. 1975 XP. i went for 32K 4D. i has a 10 elim streak, two 10 elim dominations, and 2 insult to injury upgrades.

what was awesome zanapher had like 1300xp and john had like 8 or 900.

that was pretty awesome, just wish we had our 4th with us. that damn neal on our team kept shootin my mines. and then throwin smoke and standing right in front of me.

o. is there a match goin on tomorrow night?? is it inner clan or what. volcarana was sayin somethin. ill check tomorrow to see.

have a good one all

awsome set of matches today (except that one in the sewer where you killed my K/D ratio) I only got iritated at that vic for always being the hero and just waiting to die, needless to say it was satisfying to get some dominations on him in the next game.

ya i felt bad for you, you had like 33 deaths that round. but we got it fixed and got ya on the right team, just think how bad it would have been with a 4th. so we didnt have some jackoff noobin it up. we did have a 120-35. we gotta get a game where they get less than 24, thats the record at least for one i have been apart of.

ya i felt bad for you, you had like 33 deaths that round. but we got it fixed and got ya on the right team, just think how bad it would have been with a 4th. so we didnt have some jackoff noobin it up. we did have a 120-35. we gotta get a game where they get less than 24, thats the record at least for one i have been apart of.
don't worry about it to much, i'm just glad you used the hero so many times.

Good games we had, I was kinda getting bored of the same old **** so I figured to play other games but I didn't know what you guys thought or wanted to play a specific game longer so I just went back to Heroes. I knocked off a good 20,000 xp since leveling up to 43 today. I have 26,XXX till 44. So one more good day of playing and I should be at level 44 Wont happen this weekend though I probably wont be on till Monday.

Since having the Anova in my arsenal now... I like the Silencer or AGOC attachments. I only use Multitask for my Talon loadout. The Kunara kicks too much ass to get rid of it.

So I dont have anything to look forward to till 45. The Strata is my second most liked weapon in online play and I cannot wait to get it a part of my loadout.

Hey Jason if you read this before you head to Minnasota have fun! Catch a lot of whatever you are fishing for haha.

Back