Forming Team

Strata

ok john thanx for pointing out my mistakes...dick. lol i was rush typing, sorry tweety for saying he instead of she.

unknown i snipe once in a while, usually in the jungle, with vol in heroes, i do it to protect the top on the building, you can get a good streak when they spawn at mi 6 start.
otherwise the strata with acog is what i use.
i have tries laser and silencer with it and its tough for me to see where the hell im shootin sometimes. the laser is better but with that scope its easier for me.
welcome to the team.

it will be fun when your in a game and we win 120-20 in heroes. good luck, c ya on a lil later. and john your still a prick. :)

Love you too lol. It's funny you mention you like using the ACOG Scope the best with your Strata. I second that! I also tried the Silencer and up close and personal it's a lot of fun but in the farther ranges I can quite get a good lock on the enemy with the standard Strata sights. In other words I suck at shooting a far distance with the standard sights. ACOG sights are perfect and hone right in on the enemy. Dont find much in liking with the Strata and laser attachment. IMO ACOG is best.

If you're good you dont need to have your Weapon Silenced :yesnod:

Besides Sniping.... When I think of sniping I think of the movie Shooter. It's not sniping unless it's Silenced. Snipers are ment to be incognito and when your blasting 10 shots per kill with out a Silencer, you just blown your cover and I KILL YOU! The Thermal Scope kicks ass but since there can only be one attachment (LAME) i'll stick with the Silencer.

Yeah I love how some people use the silened strata in Archives, they know that they are bad, and dont want to be detected.

Hey! I love the Silencer... The more time it takes for someone to figure out where I am, the more time I have to mow them down.

When it comes down to the ivana or strata where in 7 or less bullets you can kill someone, by the time they know what hit them they're already dead and you're off hunting your next victim. When I lay a few bullets in someone I like them to know what gun they just got owned with lol

totally agree john, i love the way the strata sounds. sounds like shooting in space. i like running around and seein someone and zip zip zip. dead *****. crank up the TV and shoot the strata in the air.
so if you guys seein me doin that, you know what im doin lol

totally agree john, i love the way the strata sounds. sounds like shooting in space. i like running around and seein someone and zip zip zip. dead *****. crank up the TV and shoot the strata in the air.
so if you guys seein me doin that, you know what im doin lol

ill be watching for that next time lol

Hey boys, don't have to much fun without me now. I'll be back in 6 days. Later.

Last edited:
Hey Ryno! we gotta play!
Last time i played with you... you were kicking butts!! ..:/
xD

Hey, Nice game yesterday, with Ryno, Volcarona and Unknown!
It seems like WC's going to be better than DS or SD...or maybe Le Duc?
What do think?

Clan

Hey, Nice game yesterday, with Ryno, Volcarona and Unknown!
It seems like WC's going to be better than DS or SD...or maybe Le Duc?
What do think?

Definitively, we could be better, we also gotta get a clan war going to answer that question Madara.

And thanks ryno!

Playing

Ok guys, anyone who goes on GE tomorrow, post a reply whenever you go on so that we can go on and play together.

i am just now able to get on, had a good storm last night and the power has been out til just a few mins ago, so im gonna get on in a couple mins

I heard about those midwest storms, we just got a huge storm here in NY, hail and lighting

Back