Forming Team

Hey guys, I was scouted by an elite team and they wanted me to join them. But I turned it down. I told the recruiter I couldn't abandon my team. He respected that and now wants to set up a war on the weekend of June 17th-19th.

Anyone interested in being part of it just say so and I will tell the guy to tell his team that it's on.

Didn't get his team name as of yet but his WiiChat user name is FG21.

I'll be back home tomorrow (13th) from Vaca so you'll see me on then.

clan war

Hey guys, I was scouted by an elite team and they wanted me to join them. But I turned it down. I told the recruiter I couldn't abandon my team. He respected that and now wants to set up a war on the weekend of June 17th-19th.

Anyone interested in being part of it just say so and I will tell the guy to tell his team that it's on.

Didn't get his team name as of yet but his WiiChat user name is FG21.

I'll be back home tomorrow (13th) from Vaca so you'll see me on then.

Thats awesome, I wanna be part of it!

Count me in, just not for the 19th. That's when I head for the UK. That's also when the Ocarina of Time remake comes out, so that will be eating my time...

i think i set a record today, i was playin in heroes this morning, in the nightclub, i was against a lvl 30, 22, 21, 11. and my teammates were me 46, 21, 11, 6

the game lasted for just over 3 mins, the score was 129 -18.

i scored 106 of the points, i had 10 hero elims, scored i had 16 K 0 D.
two teammates didnt even score, only died the other had 3 kills and 2 hero elims. and he got a hero elim when we were both shootin him.

my xp was like 1445.

craziest game i have ever been in, i was on a roll this morning. had 49 elims in archives but had like 17 deaths.

just wanted to share with my clan mates and see if anyone has broken 100 pts. its the first time i have, i have been close a couple times

cool

i think i set a record today, i was playin in heroes this morning, in the nightclub, i was against a lvl 30, 22, 21, 11. and my teammates were me 46, 21, 11, 6

the game lasted for just over 3 mins, the score was 129 -18.

i scored 106 of the points, i had 10 hero elims, scored i had 16 K 0 D.
two teammates didnt even score, only died the other had 3 kills and 2 hero elims. and he got a hero elim when we were both shootin him.

my xp was like 1445.

craziest game i have ever been in, i was on a roll this morning. had 49 elims in archives but had like 17 deaths.

just wanted to share with my clan mates and see if anyone has broken 100 pts. its the first time i have, i have been close a couple times

I also got 1500 xp from a 47 kill 5 heroes and 15 death match, in archives it was intense.

clan war

Wait HQ, what time is the clan war, because im at school until 3 pm on friday, and i am going to a Bar Mitzvah on Saturday.

Back