Forming Team

Chatzy imposters

Hey guys, i have noticed some UNKNOWN imposters on the Chatzy chat, do you know who they are because they are talking **** about me.

Imposters:
UNKNOWN1
UNKNOWN!

Really Me:
UNKNOWN
Unknown1

Hey WC here is a list of North American regions, ACE and I are chatting and wondering if you people across the pond have any in common with us, could someone post your list and/or do a check for us. Thanks all.

Anguilla
Antigua and Barbuda
Argentina
Aruba
Bahamas
Barbados
Belize
Bolivia
Brazil
British Virgin Islands
Canada
Cayman Islands
Chile
Columbia
Costa Rica
Dominica
Dominican Republic
Ecuador
El Salvador
French Guiana
Grenada
Guadeloupe
Guatemala
Guyana
Haiti
Honduras
Jamaica
Martinique
Mexico
Montserrat
Netherlands Antilles
Nicaragua
Panama
Paraguay
Peru
Saudi Arabia
Singapore
St. Kitts and Nevis
St. Lucia
St. Vincent and the Grenadines
Suriname
Trinidad and Tobago
Turks and Caicos Islands
U.A.E.
United States
Uruguay
US Virgin Islands
Venezuela

I am not a hacker

Someone on the chat said i hack, thats not true, i wasnt even on today till 6 o'clock in the evening, its bullshit!

Attachments

• wtf.JPG
    wtf.JPG
    89.6 KB · Views: 136
I am not a hacker

Was it you ace

Attachments

• WTF3.JPG
    WTF3.JPG
    74.6 KB · Views: 135
Last edited:
Hola señors y señoritas. Just checking in from the hotel here in Scotland. Looks like everyone's doing fine (cept for John, you need to get that Wii back). How'd the war go, hope you guys won.
Cujo, welcome to the Wiichat clan, I'll be sure to add you once I'm home.
I'll add some pictures once I get back. Hope you're all well.

Hey all. I miss GoldenEye. No Wii yet. Guess she is really trying to make a statement.

Who is this!!!!

who is this, they are pissing me off

Attachments

• wtf 5.JPG
    wtf 5.JPG
    88.7 KB · Views: 141
  • PROOF.JPG
    PROOF.JPG
    73.5 KB · Views: 134
Just hit lv 41 (hooray for me) and trying out the anova, so far it's really strong but burns through ammo really fast. I'm not liking its iron sights so i probably wont keep it silenced. I tried the reflex sight in out post and liked it and pegged someone off of the catwalk from the window of the building to the right of the snow ramp with its 3 round burst. I havent tried Acog yet but iv'e played heroes enough to get used to it though the ammo is goinig to be a problem in the long run for me. does anyone think i should put extended mags on it?

Hey zanapher try anova/remotes/LF/BB/Laser and see if you like it. In my experience it was the most Deadly.

Last edited:
Back