Forming Team

we did pretty well, played for a few hours, made a couple hundred. not too big.
tweety did pretty well..."when he was followin the rules" lol. i was tryin to shoot his ass in shottys and got machine gunned. i was like DAMMIT.
im gettin on now. and bolrae, you made me laugh a lot last night your a damn goofball sometimes. good stuff.

we did pretty well, played for a few hours, made a couple hundred. not too big. tweety did pretty well..."when SHE was followin the rules" lol. i was tryin to shoot HER ass in shottys and got machine gunned. i was like DAMMIT. im gettin on now. and bolrae, you made me laugh a lot last night your a damn goofball sometimes. good stuff.

now its correct.

we did pretty well, played for a few hours, made a couple hundred. not too big.
tweety did pretty well..."when he was followin the rules" lol. i was tryin to shoot his ass in shottys and got machine gunned. i was like DAMMIT.
im gettin on now. and bolrae, you made me laugh a lot last night your a damn goofball sometimes. good stuff.

we did pretty well, played for a few hours, made a couple hundred. not too big. tweety did pretty well..."when SHE was followin the rules" lol. i was tryin to shoot HER ass in shottys and got machine gunned. i was like DAMMIT. im gettin on now. and bolrae, you made me laugh a lot last night your a damn goofball sometimes. good stuff.

now its correct.

I love how you copy and pasted everything

I have a question? Does anyone in the WC clan snipe?

Not so much. Bolrae is probably our elite sniper. I only snipe when leveling weapons proficencies.

there are a few more that snipe but now that you bring it up were not much of a sniping team.

Sniping

Not so much. Bolrae is probably our elite sniper. I only snipe when leveling weapons proficencies.

there are a few more that snipe but now that you bring it up were not much of a sniping team.

Haha, I'm asking because me and my friend are pretty good snipers, but I have been struggling on accuracy with the WA2000, so I have been assaulting with the Strata, what do you think is better for rushing, the Strata+Reflex or the Strata plus Laser?

Haha, I'm asking because me and my friend are pretty good snipers, but I have been struggling on accuracy with the WA2000, so I have been assaulting with the Strata, what do you think is better for rushing, the Strata+Reflex or the Strata plus Laser?

accuracy problem with the wa2000? i am actually leveling that up now. the recoil is kind of a pain in the ass but i am getting used to it.

best for rushing? strata with acog works for me. i use it on every map its so versatile.

Sniping

The wa2000's recoil is a problem but I'm also getting used to it, I don't want to be 1 of those ppl who snipes with a toros on lvl 48

I'm an ok sniper. Love the Thermal, and snipe every once in a while.
Btw, just got my permit! I didn't study a lick of it and only had 5 mins. to take it, and only got one question wrong out of 30 :biggrin5:.

Permit

Btw, just got my permit! I didn't study a lick of it and only had 5 mins. to take it, and only got one question wrong out of 30 :biggrin5:.

Congrats, my sister is gonna get her license soon

You're a pretty GOOD sniper!!.. I'll try the thermal!
Btw.. nice game yesterday night, you guys were kicking asses...(like always!)
I'm adding you tonight Volcarona.

ok john thanx for pointing out my mistakes...dick. lol i was rush typing, sorry tweety for saying he instead of she.

unknown i snipe once in a while, usually in the jungle, with vol in heroes, i do it to protect the top on the building, you can get a good streak when they spawn at mi 6 start.
otherwise the strata with acog is what i use.
i have tries laser and silencer with it and its tough for me to see where the hell im shootin sometimes. the laser is better but with that scope its easier for me.
welcome to the team.

it will be fun when your in a game and we win 120-20 in heroes. good luck, c ya on a lil later.

and john your still a prick. :)

ok john thanx for pointing out my mistakes...dick. lol i was rush typing, sorry tweety for saying he instead of she.

unknown i snipe once in a while, usually in the jungle, with vol in heroes, i do it to protect the top on the building, you can get a good streak when they spawn at mi 6 start.
otherwise the strata with acog is what i use.
i have tries laser and silencer with it and its tough for me to see where the hell im shootin sometimes. the laser is better but with that scope its easier for me.
welcome to the team.

it will be fun when your in a game and we win 120-20 in heroes. good luck, c ya on a lil later.

and john your still a prick. :)

Love you too lol. It's funny you mention you like using the ACOG Scope the best with your Strata. I second that! I also tried the Silencer and up close and personal it's a lot of fun but in the farther ranges I can quite get a good lock on the enemy with the standard Strata sights. In other words I suck at shooting a far distance with the standard sights. ACOG sights are perfect and hone right in on the enemy. Dont find much in liking with the Strata and laser attachment. IMO ACOG is best.

If you're good you dont need to have your Weapon Silenced :yesnod:

Besides Sniping.... When I think of sniping I think of the movie Shooter. It's not sniping unless it's Silenced. Snipers are ment to be incognito and when your blasting 10 shots per kill with out a Silencer, you just blown your cover and I KILL YOU! The Thermal Scope kicks ass but since there can only be one attachment (LAME) i'll stick with the Silencer.

Last edited:
Back