Freezing?

Voltun

WiiChat Member
Jan 15, 2007
Wii Online Code
4255-0666-6070-3963
Okay, so I've had my Wii since Christmas, and lately (past 2 days) it's been experiencing some problems. First, sometimes it takes a while from I click on the game I'm playing on the wii menu to actually starting the game. The screen just goes black for about 20-30 seconds. This has only happened twice. The other is that the wii remotes sometimes don't respond. They just lose the connection all of a sudden. I checked the batteries, but that wasn't the problem. Then I noticed that I had 6 plugs filled in the sockets that the wii was connected to. I unplugged all of them, and it seemed to fix it. Has anyone else had these problems?

happens somtimes to me, somtimes makes me think that the wii doesnt have as good quality as nintendo said it did, mayby thats y its so cheap....

mine froze a few times i sent it back and got a new 1 from nintendo it also gave me countless disk read errors my new one froze today but i think its cuz i have all my other systems in the same serge plug

my wii code is 8074-7907-5875-4954

Mine froze once browsing the internet with the trial version internet channel while accessing Gmail on it. Other than that, everything's been ok.

I've tested it twice, and if you go to reply on gmail, then back out of the page and discard the message, Opera freezes. Might just be mine.. who knows.

Ah who cares about that crap about the Wii freezing, it's not like you invented it or anything, so just be patient and lighten up

Back