Full Featured Tennis Game For The Wii?

Tennis would be great, but I'd take a good racquetball game any day of the week. :) Do you have any idea how many people would die from Wiimote impalements from a racquetball game?

Got this on IGN release dates.

March 30,2007 Tennis Masters [UK] System 3 Arcade Software

Its got no info at the moment but i would love to see some screens. System 3 are also bringing out leaderboard golf on the same day - with no details i can see the release date changing pretty fast.

Drew

I dunno what I'd love more, an official Tennis game or Mario Tennis, probably an official one, but I need a proper tennis game (including moving the characters), I love playing and watching Tennis, and Wii Sports Tennis was great too, but too simple and not much depth. A full in-depth game of Tennis for the Wii, with good graphics and controls, could probably turn out to be one of my favourite games :)

dude, you can count on it...Wii is going to sell millions, if not billions, of sports games. Its one of the big things that the remote adds to. There will probably be more than 10 different tennis games in the next 5 years.

Back