Full internet channel

on the first page it said that he download games from the wii like wario ware and stuff like that

people are slow as hell. if you already got it for free why would you have to pay for it later? its free until june meaning that if you got it before that deadline that you can keep it no charge. any time after that you will have to pay 500 wii points to get it. like look at the wii. what if right now you get wii sports with the wii. then after a certain day they stop selling the wii with the game and say you have to buy it. thats what they mean.

Robertking1123 said:
people are slow as hell. if you already got it for free why would you have to pay for it later?

Maybe the person hasn't got online? or hasn't got a wii. Think ;):arf:

Retman said:
Maybe the person hasn't got online? or hasn't got a wii. Think ;):arf:

looks like you need to do a little thinking. hey smart guy if i say you already got it for free then that would mean you already have it. stupid people need to shut up sometimes. im talking about the people who already have a wii, internet connection, and the final version of opera. some people think that its is free to them till the deadline. then if you already have it you have to pay to keep it. thats what im addressing. we already know that if you dont have a wii by that dead line you would have to pay for opera. if you dont have the net by the dead line you will have to pay for opera. if you read the damn thread you would see that people think (that already have opera) that from now till the deadline its free. then they (the people who already have opera) will have to pay to keep it. which is false. but im sure a "smart" guy like you knew that. then again you did just type that stupis ass reply to my post. now you go sit in the coner and THINK about what you did young man.:hand:

Robertking1123 said:
looks like you need to do a little thinking. hey smart guy if i say you already got it for free then that would mean you already have it. stupid people need to shut up sometimes. im talking about the people who already have a wii, internet connection, and the final version of opera. some people think that its is free to them till the deadline. then if you already have it you have to pay to keep it. thats what im addressing. we already know that if you dont have a wii by that dead line you would have to pay for opera. if you dont have the net by the dead line you will have to pay for opera. if you read the damn thread you would see that people think (that already have opera) that from now till the deadline its free. then they (the people who already have opera) will have to pay to keep it. which is false. but im sure a "smart" guy like you knew that. then again you did just type that stupis ass reply to my post. now you go sit in the coner and THINK about what you did young man.:hand:

shut the **** up

Retman said:
shut the **** up
awwwwwww did i hit a nerve? this is me:ciappa: this is you :mad5: dont get mad now cause you where not right. you anger just proves that i must be right.:nono: shame shame. we know your name.:idea: i got it. you need to calm down and the next time you decide you want to call someone out use the context clues. ok bucko?:frown2: kids i tell ya

Retman said:
i'm no 'kid' :eek:ut:
:thumbsup: just cause you go pee pee standing up dont make you man. lmao:prrr: i dont really care what you are but when you try to post a stupid post (quoting someone and repling with out reading) make you look like a dumb kid. you should have read it. or shut up. now you are tryin to redeem yourself with im no kid and that out smilie. i dont know you and dont care to know you. so do you think i care if your a kid or not? nope. i see it makes you mad so maybe ill keep doing it.:devil:

look who is :eek:ut: now

*points and laughs*

can we get back to the subject?

oh btw 'retman' is my nickname, i didn't make it up.

i could insult you badly after seeing you picture on your profile but im not that sad

Retman said:
oh btw 'retman' is my nickname, i didn't make it up.

i could insult you badly after seeing you picture on your profile but im not that sad

man please nothing you can say can hurt me and you are that sad. cuz when you got put in your place, the only thing you could say was f*ck you? come on. i guess you are gonna tell me something i dont already know. thats why you are a :tard: dee dee dee now.

LMAOOOOOOOOO i just got back from you page, your not a kid. but you are 16? well if you arent a kid then drink a beer, better yet buy a car. even better buy some ciggarettes.

as far as talking about me. go ahead you dont look like brad pitt yourself.

Back