FWELR and Mau's SSBB Tourney

rob said:
Cheers! Out of pure curiousity, what is going to be the match type?

match type? do you mean 1vs1, 2v2, or 4 person melee?

if you do, its going to be a 1v1 tourney. 2 sets of 16 brackets. ill do one, Mau will do one. the semis and finals of each bracket will be videotaped, as well as the final match between the winners of each bracket. this is all covered in the opening post.

FWELR said:

if you do, its going to be a 1v1 tourney. 2 sets of 16 brackets. ill do one, Mau will do one. the semis and finals of each bracket will be videotaped, as well as the final match between the winners of each bracket. this is all covered in the opening post.

Cool I like that idea, sign me up with Roy as blue color and my username will be Rick.

demonflair: Roy, blue, RICK

@IceTrash: 32, not 36;). and we might change it depending on how many we have when we start getting nearer the deadline.

FWELR said:

Ah, I mean are they going to be stock matches or timed battles, coin or bonus' etc?. Or has that not been decided?

Timed battles would work with a longer match for the final.

im pretty sure we're doing 3 for the brackets, 5 for the final. not quite sure yet, we might do a stock time limit. ill have to check with Mau.

I'll be in!

Fox-Green
I really dont care what the name is, i cant think of anything good

Last edited:
Stranger said:
I'll be in!

Fox-Green
I really dont care what the name is, i cant think of anything good

k, your name will be JIMI, cause i saw your jimi hendrix quote;).

Stranger- Fox, green, JIMI

FWELR said:
im pretty sure we're doing 3 for the brackets, 5 for the final. not quite sure yet, we might do a stock time limit. ill have to check with Mau.

matches are going to be 3 lives with time limit of 3 minutes.

final match 5 minutes with 5 lives

so far we have 13 contestants, deadline is saturday 28
the charts are going to be out on sunday the 29th.

come on peeps, just tres mas contestants!!

that's only 3 more! unless we get 19 more, but i doubt that'll happen.

we need at least 2 more so no one goes to second round without fighting.... at least 2... c'mon!

Back