Smash Bros Tourney (PRIZE) IMPORTANT UPDATE!!! Registration Closed April 5th

Status
Not open for further replies.
NintendoGamer said:
I dont know how well I stack up to other people in a 1v1 stock match. The online 2 minute battles are a piece of ****. If I use Lucario I usually wont come last but will almost never come first since he isn't effective when it comes to quick kills. When I use Ike, I can come first a lot cause he has a lot of killing power. Same goes for other characters with more powerful attacks. Although in stock when I play with my buddies 1v1... I usually murder them with Lucario or MK

lol, murder them? IDK it just sounds funny.

I agree, "anyone" battles are limited to 2-minute KOs and are constant subject to lag. I won't tell anyone who I use. It has changed since Melee and I personally think I'm awesome with him/her.

lol, how does murder sound funny. Anyways I saw a tier list made by Ken and Isai and they put Fox at no1.... lol. meta knight and lucario arent even on it =(.

I just want to make sure i'm registered. I contacted mingus, and displayed my info, and i have been verifyed. Honestly, i don't think im gona win this, because there are some people who play this non-stop, but i do believe i will get pretty far, i play online a lot, and i win i would say 8/10 times. But, hey you never know i might win, i would like some wii points =).

I am quite concerned about the lag issue as well. I occasionally get disconnected in the middle of a match with no way of knowing what the problem is. Is it me? Is it the other person? Is it Nintendo? It seems to happen in 1 out of 5 matches, which SUCKS.
My wireless internet occasionally breaks its connection, but Brawl seems to disconnect more than my internet does, so.......?????
How's this gonna work? Doesn't EVERYONE experience lag?

I rarely experience Lag. only once have I and my opponent was in California (i'm in Utah). Other than that its been fine.

Prez said:
Just because he hasn't replied here does not mean he isn't working on the the tourney.

sorry,ill calm down. but its almost april 5th, and if there is anytime for help, its now. im just getting scared

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back