Gamecube Controllers

Flip said:
Keep it on-topic guys.
First and only warning.

No offense, but he did ask for thoughts regarding wireless controllers and did mentioned whether or not to get a Wavebird and csiguy did answer accordingly. The original poster took it upon himself to change the subject of the conversation because he wasn't satisfied with the response, despite it being within reason.

But to answer the original question:

Which would you rather have, compare the pros and cons:

1. Wavebird - known quality (+), known reliability (+), wireless (+), without rumble (-)

2. Madcatz Wired - questionable quality (-), questionable reliability (-), no wireless (-), with rumble (+)

3. Madcatz Wireless - questionable quality (-), questionable reliability (-), wireless (+), without rumble (-)

4. Intec Mini Wireless - mediocre (or less than) quality it seems, but only 5 Amazon reviews to judge this from (-), reliability, one person does state they are perfectly accurate (+), wireless (+), rumble (+).

It really seems like the biggest battle will be rumble vs wireless, personally I don't care about rumble, I disable it in 98% of the games I play anyway, but if you choose wireless over rumble, then I'd go with a Wavebird, you can get pairs on ebay for a decent price.

Thanks to everyone to your responses. In the end I am going with Redhawk's find. Never saw those before, and they are exactly what I have been looking for, so thanks again redhawk.

I will be getting 2 wavebirds and 2 intecs

Back